Do you like this Loading Screen?

• Total voters
XBL Modder

XBL Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
n4JheWu.png

( The picture up is not a preview image of the loading screen, there is no text in the loading screen pictures )

EJ69AhC.png

Want to see Selena Glomaz everytime you start up GTA V? Here you go!

PyNstmf.png

rQO4tod.png

These preview pictures are part of the loading screen.

ruuakK8.jpg

pCuMf51.jpg

mcwXRXz.png

XBL Modder - Idea & Making

Last edited:
Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
"And with every loading screen, the girls became younger. By February only babies were used.

On that day, the lord wept."

Nice work :tongue:

Cygnus X1

Cygnus X1

Grass is greener over here.
Reaction score
Sin$
I would hate to be that guy but tits or GTFO... (I voted yes :tongue:)

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HZqlWhJ.gif

Vote Yes!
And he does it anyway.... I think I should release an edit of everybody's mods, just change ye handling on one car to normal and re-release them. I'll release them in a separate 50 threads too so you guys can find them easier >_<

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this seems childish but you gave yourself credit for the idea and the making but as i remeber seeing a post on your katy perry topic yesterday like this
http://gyazo.com/fc75b6125e2de769e17536f83dc4e7dc witch most likely sparked the idea into your brain witch means it was that guy who came up with the idea sorry for being childish but credit where due man.

and nice loading screens

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if it's just me, but I don't see a need to really release loading screens, it's just editing images. I can release a tutorial on it if people really want one.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$

A Awakening already made a tut.

I posted a tut 2 hours before he did, for some reason his got WAAY more attention than mine did (Probably because he's a well-known member) I also posted in his thread saying that I made one before him. Not gonna point fingers, but it's kinda ironic that I made one just two hours before he posted his, where did he get the idea to make one?

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted a tut 2 hours before he did, for some reason his got WAAY more attention than mine did (Probably because he's a well-known member) I also posted in his thread saying that I made one before him. Not gonna point fingers, but it's kinda ironic that I made one just two hours before he posted his, where did he get the idea to make one?

I actually made mine about a week before you did in my loading screens mega thread.

I released it separately because it wouldn't be a lot of help sitting in that thread under a spoiler.

But to all honesty, your tutorial would have only helped those who know something about modding. Even a caveman could use mine :tongue:

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually made mine about a week before you did in my loading screens mega thread.

I released it separately because it wouldn't be a lot of help sitting in that thread under a spoiler.

But to all honesty, your tutorial would have only helped those who know something about modding. Even a caveman could use mine :tongue:

Well, my moddo is "If you can't understand what I'm saying, google it, or go away script kiddie." :tongue:

Also, I've never seen any such "Loading Screen Mega Thread", or at least it's dead.

EDIT: This is what I get when I search for it:
488af62a00463eaa8af5ee190ad68e01.png

Link me to it or it never existed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register