[ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ] Selena Gomez Loading Screen

Do you like this Loading Screen?

• Total voters
X

XBL Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
n4JheWu.png

( The picture up is not a preview image of the loading screen, there is no text in the loading screen pictures )

EJ69AhC.png

Want to see Selena Glomaz everytime you start up GTA V? Here you go!

PyNstmf.png

rQO4tod.png

These preview pictures are part of the loading screen.

ruuakK8.jpg

pCuMf51.jpg

mcwXRXz.png

XBL Modder - Idea & Making

Last edited:
K

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
"And with every loading screen, the girls became younger. By February only babies were used.

On that day, the lord wept."

Nice work :tongue:

E

ETOWN LB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you vote no you must like men!

C

Cygnus X1

Grass is greener over here.
Reaction score
I would hate to be that guy but tits or GTFO... (I voted yes :tongue:)

H

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HZqlWhJ.gif

Vote Yes!
And he does it anyway.... I think I should release an edit of everybody's mods, just change ye handling on one car to normal and re-release them. I'll release them in a separate 50 threads too so you guys can find them easier >_<

P

Persistence

Getting There
Reaction score
Sorry if this seems childish but you gave yourself credit for the idea and the making but as i remeber seeing a post on your katy perry topic yesterday like this
http://gyazo.com/fc75b6125e2de769e17536f83dc4e7dc witch most likely sparked the idea into your brain witch means it was that guy who came up with the idea sorry for being childish but credit where due man.

and nice loading screens

442powerstroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you vote no you must like men!

dude when i saw this post i thought of that old guy off tosh...lol yes you posted the video every one needs to see this old man video

S

Skyline xL

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
nice everybody make loading

P

PiersNivans HD

Reaction score
Awesome you are amazing and this is amazing thank you verry much :biggrin:

J

Jincos

Slinging 24/7
Reaction score
I could stare at her all day... I love your loading screen. :wink:

D

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me, but I don't see a need to really release loading screens, it's just editing images. I can release a tutorial on it if people really want one.

T

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Reaction score
Nice loading screen bro!:smile:

D

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score

A Awakening already made a tut.

I posted a tut 2 hours before he did, for some reason his got WAAY more attention than mine did (Probably because he's a well-known member) I also posted in his thread saying that I made one before him. Not gonna point fingers, but it's kinda ironic that I made one just two hours before he posted his, where did he get the idea to make one?

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
I posted a tut 2 hours before he did, for some reason his got WAAY more attention than mine did (Probably because he's a well-known member) I also posted in his thread saying that I made one before him. Not gonna point fingers, but it's kinda ironic that I made one just two hours before he posted his, where did he get the idea to make one?

I actually made mine about a week before you did in my loading screens mega thread.

I released it separately because it wouldn't be a lot of help sitting in that thread under a spoiler.

But to all honesty, your tutorial would have only helped those who know something about modding. Even a caveman could use mine :tongue:

D

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
I actually made mine about a week before you did in my loading screens mega thread.

I released it separately because it wouldn't be a lot of help sitting in that thread under a spoiler.

But to all honesty, your tutorial would have only helped those who know something about modding. Even a caveman could use mine :tongue:

Well, my moddo is "If you can't understand what I'm saying, google it, or go away script kiddie." :tongue:

Also, I've never seen any such "Loading Screen Mega Thread", or at least it's dead.

EDIT: This is what I get when I search for it:
488af62a00463eaa8af5ee190ad68e01.png

Link me to it or it never existed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom