• Thread starter Straighthate
  • Start date
  • Views 404
S

Straighthate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have three spare Xboxs all with 2.0.6717.0 dash. If I were to JTAG, connect to internet, get my content, maybe play a bit of Mw2 and unplug from internet think i'd get teh permskies?<_< I ask because I might want content later so i'd want to connect, ect.

S

Straighthate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have had em for a while. Bought one with RROD and fixed it. Brother from washington never got internet so he didn't get update and my otherone I just got back from some kid that stole it. Course he didn't update it becuase well he didn't have internet either.

Lots of broken 360s on ebay are an easy fix and never made it the NXE. Lots of people don't know about the jtag hack as well so just search in places you might not think. Some idiots with drive problems don't specifiy that their dash is out of date. asking questions like that could save you around 100$ by searching something different.
Good luck though. I think I will jtag one like EZ B said and just wait till something worth while becomes moddable online. (Advanced H3 mods ect.)

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I found 2 people willing to sell me 3 broken Xbox 360's on craigslist, that have DVD drive issues!

Straighthate said:
Have three spare Xboxs all with 2.0.6717.0 dash. If I were to JTAG, connect to internet, get my content, maybe play a bit of Mw2 and unplug from internet think i'd get teh permskies?<_< I ask because I might want content later so i'd want to connect, ect.

Or you could download content on one console then transfer it to the modded console and be able to use it!

K

kiirk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im asking round all my mates, I know of one that never connected to live which is in his drawer with RROD which shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Top Bottom
Login
Register