Status
Not open for further replies.
Frxyaa

Frxyaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Defiance has finally gone free on Xbox 360

It was scheduled to go free in July but haven't until now.
Some more info here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...o-play-on-xbox-360-and-playstation-3-delayed/

Dont know if its any good but hey, a free game

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Defiance/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545907d1?noSplash=1

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is extremely fun but after you finish the story it's kinda lack luster if you don't buy the DLC. Still I would recommend it as that final boss fight was worth it.

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks for the people who bought it at retail value... game was good at first, then gets REALLY repetitive...

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks for the people who bought it at retail value... game was good at first, then gets REALLY repetitive...
Ehhh it was worth the money though. Sad that the story is pretty lack luster though the rewards are pretty alright.

SpaceBear

SpaceBear

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i was thinking about downloading this but still unsure cuz of the reviews

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Way better than Destiny imo. Destiny had good pvp, but terrible pve content. This game actually has some pretty sick boss fights and "Rift" or "Fate" style events. Nothing beats having 30+ people trying to all hammer shots into a boss that towers you like bosses in most MMOs should. The level system is kind of boring, the talents suck, the game can get repetitive as all open world shooters do, but it's definitely worth a shot. I enjoyed my time on the game and felt I received my money spent in fun boss fights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register