What's new

Discussion Any mods coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoofyOne

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if any mods are in dev atm, would love to see what people come up with. I wish i had 360 so i could mod, but on X1... trying to get all the achievements and legendary is a b****! lol

Respite

Respite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if any mods are in dev atm, would love to see what people come up with. I wish i had 360 so i could mod, but on X1... trying to get all the achievements and legendary is a b****! lol
their is no modded consoles yet.

D

DoofyOne

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh really i thought it would be out as a package deal for 360, thanks for letting me know. do you know if they will release it?

P

pwn tyLer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to say 100% it will not release on 360. The updates to the games and engines etc I doubt will run correctly on the 360. it was engineered to work with the xbox one and it's hardware. I sincerely doubt they will put the resources into a 360 version or it would have been released on the launch date

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, not for this. However, you can always still mod on Halo 3, Reach, and 4 on a 360 outside of the MCC. But, hey, this is one of those games where you should actually want to earn the achievements for the pride of success :biggrin:

D

DoofyOne

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info guys, Just Legendary is a bit of a b**** to pass threw on all games haha. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register