• Thread starter Blastery
  • Start date
  • Views 77,641
Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you really should need to use the Profiles he put here for it to work. Do me a favor OK try this delete your profile, and then when your ingame name hit make new character. Then hit cancle load your character so the loyalty reward glitch activates. Then save quit then load the boosting save should work. It did the exact same thing to me and i did this and it worked, or just try making a new character, and then cancle load your save. Then go out load the boosting save to see if that worked.
Thank you so much for your help. I did exactly as you said and the save worked np. Now to spam X for hours on end haha. Thanks again!

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
I DUNNO IF IM DOING IT RIGHT,I DOWNLOADED THE ZIP FILE UNZIP THEN TRANSFER TO USB THEN TO PS3 BUT IT SAYS NO DATA? HELP PLEASE
It has to be in SAVEDATA folder. Just transfer one of your saves from ps3 to usb and ps3 will create folders for you on usb

S

sirbonvivant

Reaction score
Sin$
added high profiles with tokens and badass boost saves if you still want and if badass is too high let me know and I will see what I can do

I can deliver my PS3 profile as a basis, is has almost every head and skin already in it. But I'd like to set it at its current Badass level with about 5,000 free tokens to spend. If you have a tip for me how to mod it in Game Genie, I can manage it myself. I do own the official memory stick.

Many thanks in advance.

danver godkiller

danver godkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant mod it in game genie dude. Have to download the save editor please read all above comments before posting ty. Also it would help if you looked around, and saw that there is a save editor for this game on here.

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
I can deliver my PS3 profile as a basis, is has almost every head and skin already in it. But I'd like to set it at its current Badass level with about 5,000 free tokens to spend. If you have a tip for me how to mod it in Game Genie, I can manage it myself. I do own the official memory stick.

Many thanks in advance.
you can't mod profiles with gamegenie or any other editor

P

petrueledig

Reaction score
Sin$
It has to be in SAVEDATA folder. Just transfer one of your saves from ps3 to usb and ps3 will create folders for you on usb
I dunno what im missin ive downloaded my my profile save from ps3 to usb then downloaded the the zip file,unzip and sent it to my usb,it is in ps3 folder but not in savedata sub I need help in this one please.....

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno what im missin ive downloaded my my profile save from ps3 to usb then downloaded the the zip file,unzip and sent it to my usb,it is in ps3 folder but not in savedata sub I need help in this one please.....
you have to manually move save to SAVEDATA :
Method 1:
right click to copy downloaded save folder -> open SAVEDATA -> right click to paste - done
Method 2:
open downloaded save folder on one side of your monitor -> open SAVEDATA folder on the other side of your monitor-> click and drag downloaded save to SAVEDATA folder - done
Hope this helps

P

petrueledig

Reaction score
Sin$
you have to manually move save to SAVEDATA :
Method 1:
right click to copy downloaded save folder -> open SAVEDATA -> right click to paste - done
Method 2:
open downloaded save folder on one side of your monitor -> open SAVEDATA folder on the other side of your monitor-> click and drag downloaded save to SAVEDATA folder - done
Hope this helps
YES! GOT IT AT LAST THANK U SO MUCH

Aar0n0

Aar0n0

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a vid to show how to boost your BAR using the above profiles as I have no idea on where to start.

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a vid to show how to boost your BAR using the above profiles as I have no idea on where to start.
Profiles are already boosted, you just transfer profiles to your ps3 and enjoy

Aar0n0

Aar0n0

Reaction score
Sin$
Profiles are already boosted, you just transfer profiles to your ps3 and enjoy
Sorry for not being clear on what i was meaning but do you just unzip the profile, and drag to the SAVEDATA folder then just plug into ps3 as when I do this the file says corrupt.
So what im asking is that is there steps i have missed

P

petrueledig

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for not being clear on what i was meaning but do you just unzip the profile, and drag to the SAVEDATA folder then just plug into ps3 as when I do this the file says corrupt.
So what im asking is that is there steps i have missed
As long u drag the right bles/blus region code to the savefolder and u missed nothing

H

HoverGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you working on a profile with 500% or 9mil% ? you would be the first on PS3 i just find XBOX and PC

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give a save with rank of 290m and with stats of +900%. U can put to tokens if you want(lol plz do :tongue:)

nakielski

nakielski

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone create a gamesave that has all the badass challenges completed, so that way they can get the acheivment,

Top Bottom
Login
Register