Game Mods My Modded maps compilation

• Thread starter D3FEKT
  • Start date
  • Views 19,369
TheGuardian163

TheGuardian163

Reaction score
Sin$
Since there is a map with 256 "buildings" in forge island (rock 4 and 5, or buildings) and 256 naturals (tree categorie), I guess there could be one with 256 blocks (or more) and 256 building. I want to make a hot pursuit map, or just a huge drift city, even infection. Rocks and building are cool taught, so maybe 256 4x4 block and 256 rock 5.

I'd need the budjet saved taught, but I think it'd be possible since of the map from ddeZ drol, "req 6" if my memory is good.

I would extremely thank you for that, it would be awesome and I'd give you the credit. 500 blocks or 250 block+250 building (like rock 5 and rock 4). (both if you feel damn generous? :smile:

the very best would be 350 block and 150 building, altaught doesnt worth it if I lose the budjet, in wich case 256/256 is better.

Thank you again if you accept this request, anyone. Cops, Hot pursuit, Infection Drift and Parkour maps would be ,made on that.

R

RevanXVII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My modded map collection

Impact
jtagimage52.png

- 25x each map signed object.

jtagimage54.png

- 200 grids and 16 warthogs

jtagimage53.png

-overlimit rocks
Ravine
jtagimage45.png

- Overlimit Walls

jtagimage46.png

- Overlimit rocks and tin cups

jtagimage55.png

- approx 190 lights (ravine can't support 200)
Erosion
jtagimage48.png

- Overlimit Walls and Pipes

jtagimage50.png

- Overlimit Rocks

jtagimage51.png

- Overlimit Lights

Download from my fileshare - Antilag
Place the files at \Content\E***************\4D530919\00000001\
(will upload on fileshare when I get the game on disc)

Feel free to request maps. ( lordcrusnik1986 )

Shoutout to MasterChafe for the original idea on halo reach.

-D3FEKT​

Dude I can't find any of these maps, were they removed, also what's your gt? I tried lordcrusnik1986, lord zedd, but none of them showed up with anything "modded".

Top Bottom
Login
Register