Reaction score
Sin$
This is really awesome. I am looking forward to having early access. :biggrin:

cvhello

cvhello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what happens if you preorder from amazon do they send it a day early or do they just give you the other bonuses haven't pre ordered yet and probably wont even bother

Nas

Nas

Life is wasted on the living.
Reaction score
Sin$
what happens if you preorder from amazon do they send it a day early or do they just give you the other bonuses haven't pre ordered yet and probably wont even bother
All preorders of any edition of Advanced Warfare will get you access to the Day Zero Edition. The standard edition has been changed to the Day Zero Edition at no additional cost at retailers.

If you preorder the Atlas Pro Edition or the Atlas Limited Edition, you will be able to go to your retailer on November 3rd and pick up your collector’s edition (with the Day Zero content included).

http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/08/14/more-information-regarding-advanced-warfare-day-zero-edition/

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Wonder if they will do a midnight release the 2nd :smile: will have to call my local gamestop where my preorder is

C5L

C5L

C5L
Seasoned Veteran Pumpking Server Booster
Reaction score
Sin$
Wonder if they will do a midnight release the 2nd :smile: will have to call my local gamestop where my preorder is

My GameStop is doing a midnight release and 
I hope so, that is my birthday so after I party hard I can shoot some people in CoD AW.

Yeah good idea man and I'll reameber when your bday is ill get you something

YoungSinatra

YoungSinatra

All Sinatra Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
Already got mine preordered! Haven't been this excited for a CoD in awhile!

2Flyy

2Flyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if i have already pre-ordered it . Do i just automaticlly get the day-zero or do i have to pre-order it again to get

Top Bottom
Login
Register