What's new

Solved I just thought of a really cool idea that will bring GTA V iSO Modding back for Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag's.

• Thread starter Cosmo Qwapa
  • Start date
  • Views 1,353

What do you think about my idea?

• I think it's possible and a great idea.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I think it's stupid and will never happen.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Cosmo Qwapa

Cosmo Qwapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the latest COD Games have demonware which scans to see if you are running on a Modded console, and doesn't allow you to play in Xbox Live Multiplayer. People have created Ban Bypasses to allow them to play for a longer amount of time without getting banned. What if someone made something called a hash check bypass or spoofer for GTA V Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag users. This would spoof the games ISO files to make them look like a Non-Modded GTA V ISO so it could pass the hash checks and proceed to Public Multiplayer sessions in GTA Online. I don't see how this would not be possible but I could be wrong. If you could spoof the nand file and some other files to get a Modded console on Xbox Live, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to spoof the ISO files in GTA V or any other game to get passed a hash check and get a user with a Modded ISO that is running on a Modded console to spoof the game files and successfully pass the hash checks in the game to be able to join public GTA Online sessions. Please let me know if this would be possible. If I knew or could find a way to learn how to code I would try to figure this out on my own, then start selling it and eventually release it. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
Galag

Galag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Games modded to hell anyway, giver a try

Last edited:
SAMPS0N

SAMPS0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly what you're talking about has been done by someone we all know very well

VFX and Prog house

VFX and Prog house

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are Crc checks in patch file in update.rpf
There are Crcs in default.xex
There are server-based Crcs.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If there was something like this, Rockstar would eventually patch it and punish people for using it. They did with DNS modding and i don't see them treating this any differently.

Cosmo Qwapa

Cosmo Qwapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If there was something like this, Rockstar would eventually patch it and punish people for using it. They did with DNS modding and i don't see them treating this any differently.
I do not think this would even be possible to patch since its not ISO mods and if you have your Jtag or RGH or R-Jtag online you get console and profile banned on average at most every month so it really wouldn't matter.

Last edited:
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not think this would even be possible to patch since its not iSO mods and if you have your Jtag or RGH or R-Jtag on line you get console and profile banned on average at most every month so it really wouldn't matter.
My mistake. I was thinking something else and misunderstood your topic.

J

JOEscripty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the latest COD Games have demonware which scans to see if you are running on a Modded console, and doesn't allow you to play in Xbox Live Multiplayer. People have created Ban Bypasses to allow them to play for a longer amount of time without getting banned. What if someone made something called a hash check bypass or spoofer for GTA V Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag users. This would spoof the games iSO files to make them look like a Non-Modded GTA V iSO so it could pass the hash checks and proceed to Public Multiplayer sessions in GTA Online. I don't see how this would not be possible but I could be wrong. If you could spoof the nand file and some other files to get a Modded console on Xbox Live, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to spoof the iSO files in GTA V or any other game to get passed a hash check and get a user with a Modded iSO running on a Modded console to spoof and successfully pass the hash checks in the game. Please let me know if this would be possible. If I knew or could find a way to learn how to code I would try to figure this out on my own, then start selling it and eventually release it. Let me know what you guys think!
Spoof a hash check? Please just stop and go back to the cod section.

OT - GTAO has no security when it comes to jtag users, a kv can last weeks as long as you don't get reported ect. The only thing it really has is crc'd files but there are bypass's for it whether it be ISO for scripts (Very private) & JTAG for scripts (1 public method & 1 private method that I know of) or RTE.

There is also modders pool where people who have the exact same modified files can play with each other.

Cosmo Qwapa

Cosmo Qwapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

OT - GTAO has no security when it comes to jtag users, a kv can last weeks as long as you don't get reported ect. The only thing it really has is crc'd files but there are bypass's for it whether it be ISO for scripts (Very private) & JTAG for scripts (1 public method & 1 private method that I know of) or RTE.

There is also modders pool where people who have the exact same modified files can play with each other.
What are you talking about? Cod has nothing to do with this. 
My mistake. I was thinking something else and misunderstood your topic.
Ohhh ok

J

JOEscripty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you talking about? Cod has nothing to do with this. 

Ohhh ok
Then why do you reference cod in your post? Just read your post again, you may laugh at what you wrote because it makes no sense at all.

And read the rest of my post because you seem to know zip about gta

Cosmo Qwapa

Cosmo Qwapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Then why do you reference cod in your post? Just read your post again, you may laugh at what you wrote because it makes no sense at all.
It makes total sense. I said that the ban bypass spoof the band to seem like it's a retail console instead of a Modded one so if people could do that then I don't see why people cannot spoof a GTA V hash check. Its a similar way of doing it that why I mentioned the cod ban bypasses.

J

JOEscripty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It makes total sense. I said that the ban bypass spoof the band to seem like it's a retail console instead of a Modded one so if people could do that then I don't see why people cannot spoof a GTA V hash check. Its a similar way of doing it that why I mentioned the cod ban bypasses.
What GTAV hash check lol? What do you not get when I said there is NO security for GTAO? You don't need a ban bypass

Cosmo Qwapa

Cosmo Qwapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What GTAV hash check lol? What do you not get when I said there is NO security for GTAO? You don't need a ban bypass
No you don't understand me. Do you even ISO Mod? Obviously not. A hash Check is a check that occurs when you try connecting to GTA Online. If the check fails (because your game files are modified) it will put you into a thing called Modders pool where you can play with other people with the same Mods. But I want to bypass those Hash checks, and get into public Matches with Non-Modders with my ISO Mods. The Hash Check Bypass I want to create or have someone else create will allow me to be able to do this. By the way I am talking about ISO Mods on a Modded Console not a retail with a flashed DVD drive or xk3y. This isn't that hard to understand as long as you know what all of this is. 
GTA V Bypass: in the launch.ini, xhttp=false
I am talking about a different kind of bypass. It would allow you to play with ISO Mods in public games with Non-Modders by spoofing the game files (ISO files) into seeming like its retail game files (Non-Modded) files even though it's Modded. This would save Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag Modders loads of time looking for new Tools for the latest TU. Since ISO Mods don't need their offsets updated after a TU. This would bypass the incompatible assets message when trying to join a public game while using ISO Mods.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register