What's new

Patched NEW! GTA 5 - Give Poor People Money (Doesn't bypass 45 min wait)

T

trousers77

Reaction score
Sin$
Or people can find a member like me who gives cars/money away on a regular basis for FREE and has given away 36mil and 30+ custom cars.

People don't want to pay money in HOPES of getting money from a random "modder".

So for this glitch, it works. I do it, and continue to do so.
Is there a way to dupe that car and resell it over again? Or do you have to do the same procedure every time. Or does any one know of another way to give friends cash?

be9ine

be9ine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This ^
Uhhh isn't some of this unnecessary? Actually the whole thing is. Let me fix it:

1.Jump in a car (dominator etc to get the most money)

2.Go to LSC and upgrade it as much as you can

3. Once done get in the car you just upgraded (DO NOT PUT A TRACKER OR INSURANCE ON THE CAR)

4.Go to any type of blue circle game mode and pull up on the edge of the circle and jump out of the car so you walk into the mission circle.

5. Once in the mission lobby that says join or host, exit the lobby and you should walk out of the job circle. The car should have despawned and respawned somewhere around the circle. (for most accurate results, use the job circles around LSC in the city.) The car can now be sold.

Make sure no one is in the job circle. It is convenient for the guy who is selling the car to stay at los santos customs. Then just drive the car to him. Most of that other stuff isn't needed.

works like a charm!

ExpertAdviceMan

ExpertAdviceMan

Getting There
Free Hoster Tutorial Creator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to dupe that car and resell it over again? Or do you have to do the same procedure every time. Or does any one know of another way to give friends cash?
Ok cool. So no cash handouts then.

There is, as long as the person who is receiving the car has a 10 car garage then it shouldn't be a problem.
As far as giving friends cash, it's either this way, $9000 bounty or just helping them dupe the car.

T

trousers77

Reaction score
Sin$
There is, as long as the person who is receiving the car has a 10 car garage then it shouldn't be a problem.
As far as giving friends cash, it's either this way, $9000 bounty or just helping them dupe the car.
thanks. so they can just store and then dupe that car?

K

Karlam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me out with this glitch, Like upgrade the car etc.. and give me a copy i'd greatly apprichiate it, Please pm me or message me on xbox GT: Woodyboii96 or quote me with you're gamertag Thanks !!

Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, as of midnight 1st Aug (Aussie time) this method doesn't work it is hotfixed or me and my buddy did it incorrectly (not sure how)

BUT

If you park the car in the circle as before go in, confirm settings, back out of that second screen, quit back to lobby, get friend to do so also after wards Don't touch the car let your friend get in an drive it away (police may chase thinking it is stolen car).

It makes the game think that the modified car is street car and your friend can sell it or store it without the "modified by other player" error for LS Customs.

The method might need a tweak but raw as this reply is, it works.

Cheers

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
If my friends are generous enough they'd do this for me xD

jackthetripper

jackthetripper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
froudey did you just say it was hotfixed then claim you did it with the same method posted?!!!!!!!!!!!! ive used this method for many patches now and you think they hotfixed it lol, if you only want one car you can join mission or back out of load in screen doesnt matter the method posted it to get two versions

Top Bottom
Login
Register