What's new

Discussion Fun titles for PS4?

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll look into that too. Seems like all I'm playing is my X1 and I want to get some use out of my PS4. I don't want it to end up like my PS3 did and only get taken out of my closet when a good game came out.
Yeah mine was the same because the multiplats were poor on the PS3. Other way around now. My XB1 collects dust. Played some KI last night for the first time since the night Titanfall came out.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah mine was the same because the multiplats were poor on the PS3. Other way around now. My XB1 collects dust. Played some KI last night for the first time since the night Titanfall came out.
I use the X1 for multiplats because the majority of people I know have a X1. I also don't really notice much of a difference between the 2 consoles when it comes to multiplat games.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the X1 for multiplats because the majority of people I know have a X1. I also don't really notice much of a difference between the 2 consoles when it comes to multiplat games.
Halo 2 will be the most play time my X1 will get, providing they pull it off.

Richard M Nixon

Richard M Nixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My PS4 has been collecting dust since beating infamous and I feel my X1 gets much more use than my PS4 does. Any game recommendations? I have Killzone, infamous, and knack.

Battlefield 4 (awesome)
Blacklight: Retribution (good)
Warframe (good)
Outlast (okay)
Resogun (okay)

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 will be the most play time my X1 will get, providing they pull it off.
I just hope the rumors true and they don't ruin the multiplayer engine. Idk if 343 got rights to all the Halo games or if they just got the rights to the name. If 343 doesn't own Halo 2 and bungie still does, it'll never happen due to licensing conflicts.

Battlefield 4 (awesome)
Blacklight: Retribution (good)
Warframe (good)
Outlast (okay)
Resogun (okay)
I already have BF4 on both X1 and PS4 but I'll check out the rest. Thanks for the input.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope the rumors true and they don't ruin the multiplayer engine. Idk if 343 got rights to all the Halo games or if they just got the rights to the name. If 343 doesn't own Halo 2 and bungie still does, it'll never happen due to licensing conflicts.

I already have BF4 on both X1 and PS4 but I'll check out the rest. Thanks for the input.
That's another thing, Bungie won't be making it. Very skeptical 343 can pull it off. Wouldn't suprise me if it had sprint and used the H4 engine if the rumours are true.

slingblade1170

slingblade1170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope H2 multiplayer will be the exact same just graphic improvements. If not then at least I can play through the story again with better graphics and engine inprovements.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
Outlast seems like it could be pretty good
I completed it back in February, when Sony gave it out to PlayStation Plus members for free. The game itself obviously hasn't much replay value other than the trophies and scaring your friends when they're round, but as a horror game, it definitely fulfills its purpose - To be 'jumpy' and scare people! :happy: Also, roughly 5 weeks from today, Watch_Dogs comes out! :woot:

A

AusKillah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
warframe! really complicated but once you understand how everything works its awesome

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Warframe is without a doubt one of the best games released on the PS4! If you get it feel free to send me a message and I'll teach you the basics :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register