Sin$
and I am back to not being able to open the extracted .sav in gibbs

R

Ryum852

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah... I have never got a new save to open in gibbed ever
I don't know what else to try

Like my first post said tili get past that part I don't think I'll make any progress

L

lyle_47

Reaction score
Sin$
It is, and confirmed.
I thought I was missing a step in the process,
( http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...my-own-multi-character-duping-modding.920211/ )
But, I was attempting something that is not avail at this time.
Seemed logical to me...
but there is some embedded coding that has not been thwarted as of yet,
and I am not savy at all when it comes to this kind of thing.

Guitars, no problem.
computer Programming, files, etc. , I am navel lint

Did you find a way around your problem? cause i have been trying the exact same thing and it wasnt working either. Then when it finally got the copied save to work, my ps3 was seeing it as the same chara (Zero, SAVE0001) that i tried cloning, even though i changed the save sot and ID... And it wouldn't let me join in as split screen player, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.
I thought of resigning my Zero (SAVE0001) to another account then start resigning it back to my main account and making every class/chara one by one like that but idk if that will work.
Also, thanks for this post iNvRG, really helpful.

L

lyle_47

Reaction score
Sin$
I am having a problem with my BruteForce: i have made my 2 diferent profiles but when i try resign my save from my main account (profile 1) to my second account (profile 2) it doesn't work and it stays for profile 1. But the oposite thing works (resigning from profile 2 to profile 1). Maybe there is sommething wrong with the programm or am i doing something wrong? I am at a laptop right now not my main pc, maybe it has to do with that? I ain't sure. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you for the post.

Last edited:
iNvRG

iNvRG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having a problem with my BruteForce: i have made my 2 diferent profiles but when i try resign my save from my main account (profile 1) to my second account (profile 2) it doesn't work and it stays for profile 1. But the oposite thing works (resigning from profile 2 to profile 1). Maybe there is sommething wrong with the programm or am i doing something wrong? I am at a laptop right now not my main pc, maybe it has to do with that? I ain't sure. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you for the post.

Did you set the main profile to use to resign? If you are using the newest version 4.0.5 click the tab "set profile" and there should be a bullet point next to the profile that is going to be the resigned profile.

L

lyle_47

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you set the main profile to use to resign? If you are using the newest version 4.0.5 click the tab "set profile" and there should be a bullet point next to the profile that is going to be the resigned profile.

Yep, i am using my profile 2 to resign, it even says that this profile will be used for future patches and it's the one that shows on top. I will be going back to my main pc in a couple of days so ima report back, hopefully i don't have this problem again. Untill then i guess i am stuck. :frown:

L

lyle_47

Reaction score
Sin$

I am back to my main pc, and yes it is working perfectly fine now. Weird... Another thing i don't understand is why i can't just copy my own 100% complete all playthrough's save so i can have all characters...My ps3 seems to think they are the same character even though the save slot and id are different. If there is any save out there with 100% and all dlc (without the pirate's booty mission glitched) it would be much appreciated.

iNvRG

iNvRG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am back to my main pc, and yes it is working perfectly fine now. Weird... Another thing i don't understand is why i can't just copy my own 100% complete all playthrough's save so i can have all characters...My ps3 seems to think they are the same character even though the save slot and id are different. If there is any save out there with 100% and all dlc (without the pirate's booty mission glitched) it would be much appreciated.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/29o828qrtyla1/Borderlands_2
Thats pretty much all the saves I have right now I forgot who created the original saves but they are 100%. I think some of them do have the booty glitch but that can be fixed by deleting the mission in Gibbed and just redoing the last mission.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You should copy your original off of your PS3 and then delete it from the HDD. Even after you change the info in Gibbed, it will not update the file name and folder until you load the save on your PS3. After you load it, it will create a new save with the new folder and file name. Repeat this process for your other saves.

Edit: Can you also do us a favor and go a couple posts up and edit out where you quoted the whole OP. Thanks.

C

cowsteel55

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on mac so its a pain to try and run bruteforce. Would somebody be willing to resign the all legendaries save for me?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on mac so its a pain to try and run bruteforce. Would somebody be willing to resign the all legendaries save for me?
Semd me the save and I'll just Blank it out.

L

lyle_47

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to everyone for your help, and yep i edited it out, sorry for that :confused:

Steelermonster53

crypticmessager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tips but is there no way to do this on a mac? I used to have a Pc but it broke and im down to my old mac.

Steelermonster53

crypticmessager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone could help me just resign a save so it is on a different section, then please tell me and i will send a link with the .sav

M

M4Hgho5trider

Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do this with some DiaBLO 3 saves but they say they are Undecryptable. what do i do in that situtation? is there a way around it

iNvRG

iNvRG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do this with some DiaBLO 3 saves but they say they are Undecryptable. what do i do in that situtation? is there a way around it
You probably need to update Bruteforce and get the newer games.config.

S

seroig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I attempted to do this, I had no troubles in BFSD, but when I loaded up my save on to the account I wanted it on, it said this save belongs to another user, you can not save the game or gain trophies. Also, this is a Skyrim save, so is that the issue?

M

MlleSatine

Reaction score
Sin$
When I attempted to do this, I had no troubles in BFSD, but when I loaded up my save on to the account I wanted it on, it said this save belongs to another user, you can not save the game or gain trophies. Also, this is a Skyrim save, so is that the issue?

I went through blakwidow's tutorial and got stuck on step 18, and when I was going through the comments I found this tutorial instead. This time I went through the comments to make sure there wasn't an updated tutorial out there, when I came across this. I'm trying to resign a Skyrim save too, does this tutorial work for Skyrim?

S

seroig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went through blakwidow's tutorial and got stuck on step 18, and when I was going through the comments I found this tutorial instead. This time I went through the comments to make sure there wasn't an updated tutorial out there, when I came across this. I'm trying to resign a Skyrim save too, does this tutorial work for Skyrim?
After countless hours of failure, and with the Topic Poster of this not responding, and DOMIN8's helpful ideas that unfortunately did not work, I gave up on it. However, if you do find out what seems to be our problem, go ahead and tell me. Sorry I couldn't be of assistance to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register