What's new

Discussion Anyone else pick this up yet?

• Thread starter BreakdowN v2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,862
wagerbomb

wagerbomb

Nubz
Reaction score
Sin$
I gotta get this controller. Hopefully my 2ds and all my pokemon games will be enough trade in value at gamestop.
The 2ds wont get you much at all i want to say like $30 and the pokemon games rage in price from $7-$11 sometimes more for a rare one that is still hard to find
Dont bother! Its not worth it! A 2DS is $120! Dont sell it especially to gamestop, they'll give you fifty cents for it.
I will have to look when i go back into work on tuesday for the exact price on it

Mag1c

Mag1c

Since '06
Reaction score
Sin$
On newegg it was $75 in which they would give you a $15 gift card making it $60 in a sense. I already went over this.

You're definitely wrong lol

14azc6h.png

Mag1c

Mag1c

Since '06
Reaction score
Sin$
That was the price on newegg.
How are you gonna tell me what the price was? I bought the controller from newegg and posted a screenshot of my invoice above.

Anyways I got my controller and I love it, it looks great and feels even better!

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The 2ds wont get you much at all i want to say like $30 and the pokemon games rage in price from $7-$11 sometimes more for a rare one that is still hard to find

Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to see how much money I'll get. I want this controller though.

MiX6

MiX6

Smitty
Reaction score
Sin$
Just picked mine up from gamestop.

It feels really good. Better than my day 1 edition for sure.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
God dammit! You all got my jealous and I went out and bought one. I hate you!

Jk love you.

Mag1c

Mag1c

Since '06
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanted to point out, thanks to newegg for that awesome deal with the $15 GC, I just picked up a 12M for XBL for $25 with a $5 xbox gift card, winning!! Can't wait for titanfall!

M

mazdamiata210

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamestop is the only store stocking them and they are charging 70€ for it, bastards.

I was just in my local best buy and they were sitting on the shelf. They had about 10 or so. They were also 64.99

Top Bottom
Login
Register