Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blastman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys,

instead of me filling the banning discussion thread up with this information, I thought it might be an idea to have this thread just for CONFIRMED information about the new firmware.

I'll keep this as updated as i can from irc in the hope you lot find it usefull.

log 1,
( @[X]nWo[X] ) [c4eva] new fw in dev/test - ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) - more efficient , minimal patching , all aspects of fw indistinguisable from orig, no more bans, No ETA!
.:234037:. ( @[X]nWo[X] ) dont ask eta = ban
.:234040:. ( @[X]nWo[X] ) dont ask question = ban
.:234045:. ( @[X]nWo[X] ) liteon will be 1st

( @[X]nWo[X] ) we ripped 40+ ntsc games
( @[X]nWo[X] ) at least every 3rd didnt verify :c
( @[X]nWo[X] ) with a properly ripped ntsc
( @[X]nWo[X] ) so the db = defn has problems
( @[X]nWo[X] ) madden 10 is a prime exampke
( @[X]nWo[X] ) example

log 2,
.:011511:. ( Golden|Wo ) heya can you say anything on if ix1.61 is obsolete or not? (would be nice to have like a shor t interview of sort for forums)
.:011736:. ( Golden|Wo ) and also is LT just being done to shorten the code hence make it more orig like
.:011830:. ( c4eva ) no , more than that
.:011948:. ( Golden|Wo ) oh? could you just summarize how ixlt will be different than ix predecessor , perhaps a bit technical explanation?
.:012053:. ( c4eva ) sorry, no info
.:012210:. ( Golden|Wo ) okay understandable, with so many people playing using their ixtreme fw, what would you say to them? should they be worried that they will be banned soon if they haven't been already?
<NO REPLY>
:012734:. ( Golden|Wo ) Also the status of your 3 consoles would be nice, and any words to the 360 community
<NO REPLY>

log 3
[03:13] <+c4eva> oh crap.. I just found out a way they can detect the firmware!! [03:13] <@[X]nWo[X]> do tell sir!
[03:13] <+c4eva> its going to have to wait, i'll be busy, just found out how they're banning MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

more update to follow when i find them :smile:

M

Mantis Assassin

Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like I'll be playing my new 360 offline until a new firmware comes out :thumbdown:

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sweet at least he said he figured out how they can detect the firmware

NFLD_BULLET93

NFLD_BULLET93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And now we...................... wait:thumbdown:

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
log 3
[03:13] <+c4eva> oh crap.. I just found out a way they can detect the firmware!! [03:13] <@[X]nWo[X]> do tell sir!
[03:13] <+c4eva> its going to have to wait, i'll be busy, just found out how they're banning MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

Hopefully more info will be announced today about his findings, or even better his fix. Great news.:thumbup:

J

jimjones3d

Reaction score
Sin$
This news is kinda huge, I am very interested in finding out what c4eva has to say!

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this is exciting I guess if he really figured it out....

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Mantis Assassin said:
So Ixtreme 1.6 and 1.61 is still safe for now?
No there not safe still, but I think he ment the part that he figured out how there banning. It wont be safe till LT is out and even then its not really "safe".

B

blastman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SKeTcHiESK8eR said:
No there not safe still, but I think he ment the part that he figured out how there banning. It wont be safe till LT is out and even then its not really "safe".

true that :smile:

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Closed. You saw the sticky. I'll add that small bit of info you had though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register