Discussion a tip for those with billions in there bank

• Thread starter Indoril Nerevar
  • Start date
  • Views 4,644
Stevey

Stevey

Reaction score
Sin$
By the time they 'fix' this issue another one will be out and will probably be even worse than the ones we have now. Need to work a little quicker rather than updating us.

R

Resident_Nerd12

Reaction score
Sin$
Figures, maybe Rockstar should focus on making online more entertaining than take away the ONE ounce of fun many of us have currently with all the money in the world.

Typical greedy bastards expect people to spend REAL money for fake online money.

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like it is more of a hit and miss for most unless you have a **** ton of cash or abused the cash system with multiple high dollar purchases. My son and I still have 2 bill and 100+ rank (knock on wood)

But I also don't troll or grief so maybe it's more of those that are being reported?

S

silenkillat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm wondering how exactly would they be able to tell if your money was ill gotten through tuneables or whatever??

John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
To those concerned about getting banned I would recommend not signing in on GTA V's Online until Rockstar has sorted this out. The worst that can happen is you losing all the money and b****es but that's way better than getting console banned, isn't it?

That's how I see it.

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish someone would gift ME large sums of money...
article-2385072-1B27CFD7000005DC-301_306x385.jpg

Garrus Vakarian

ihardscopebigtime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just play it cool i have 20 billion and lvl 400 dont brag online

Soshii

Soshii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I did this and bought every Pegasus vehicle possible as well. When you have a practically unlimited sum of money, you might as well take measures. Whether they work or not, all it took was like 3 minutes of your time.

Deluxe Pro

Deluxe Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you keep millions in your pocket your money in the pocket will not disappear

Top Bottom
Login
Register