ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST has firefight which is amazing, but there is just something about ODST i dont like.
So im gonna stick with Halo 3. :cool:

H

HaLO36o OP

Reaction score
Sin$
What don't u like about ODST? I mean it comes with the complete multiplayer disk:ohmy::thumbup::?

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
HaLO36o OP said:
What don't u like about ODST? I mean it comes with the complete multiplayer disk:ohmy::thumbup::?
The campaign wasent fun at all.
Halo 3's campaign was fun.
But i think firefight was worth the $1.50 i spent on the blank dvd. :thumbup:

A

Anouthen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like Halo 3 more. I'd say there is a more in-depth campaign, other than that they both come with Halo 3: Multiplayer

M

McSaac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3 is better, by a mile, I dont think it was worth 60 bucks for 3 new maps... But, thier cool maps... ODST wouldve been better if the campain was longer, and if there was a better multi-player system, I.E: Matchmaking for Firefight, PvP, etc.

In my opinion Halo 3 is better, but ODST, is OK... I still dont think i should have spent $60 on 3 maps >=(

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I liked certain parts about ODST's campaign, and I also disliked certain things about the campaign, same for Halo3.

But Overall, since Halo3 is a complete game (meaning includes Multiplayer) then I guess I would go with Halo3. But if ODST had a multiplayer then ohhhh shiiiiiitttt sonnnnnn might have to go with ODST lol

N

nyko2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you gotta be kiddin?
Halo 3 is far far far far far far far wait for it far away from ODST!!!

P

PhoLuM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
odst fun but halo 3 better cuz of the matchmaking and fire fight for odst is fun but h3s matchmaking is by far better. and i know right now when i type this everyone's going to go balistic but odst ima had a better campaign then h3s.

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3 is better by a long shot. I didn't enjoy ODST that much.

Gerbur

Gerbur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST for campaign and Firefight, Halo 2 for customs and the better, overall online experience.

H3 is ok.

I

iTz Jaake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST is simply amazing...but bungie failed in the online category. The lag is ODST is unbelivable...And halo 3 has much more to offer...so I'll go halo 3.

H

HaLO36o OP

Reaction score
Sin$
ODST is not that great of a campaign true and now that i think about it, the Halo series is gettin more and more modern, like CoD

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
HaLO36o OP said:
ODST is not that great of a campaign true and now that i think about it, the Halo series is gettin more and more modern, like CoD
Not...really. I seriously hope it doesn't go cod style. I can't stand that style of play.

H

HaLO36o OP

Reaction score
Sin$
the retreating armor, the silencers, the cuts, the PDA crap... sounds like it:ohmy:

M

marcusj

Reaction score
Sin$
OSDT was ok just felt too old ( well it uses the old Halo CE Engine ) Halo 3 has alot better Multiplayer . My 2 cents

T

Tasku

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say Halo ODST is the best bang for your buck. Halo ODST has a better story mode (in my opinion) because playing as Master Chief is like playing with a giant easy button and playing as ODST is a little more tactical. Also, if you buy ODST you get Halo 3's multiplayer in its entirety which includes all the DLC map packs included and you even get Firefight (a Horde type mode). If you get Halo 3 only, Bungie locks all of the playlists until you buy the DLC map packs (about $18 worth) when you could just get them on the second disc of ODST.

H

HaLO36o OP

Reaction score
Sin$
Tasku said:
I'd say Halo ODST is the best bang for your buck. Halo ODST has a better story mode (in my opinion) because playing as Master Chief is like playing with a giant easy button and playing as ODST is a little more tactical. Also, if you buy ODST you get Halo 3's multiplayer in its entirety which includes all the DLC map packs included and you even get Firefight (a Horde type mode). If you get Halo 3 only, Bungie locks all of the playlists until you buy the DLC map packs (about $18 worth) when you could just get them on the second disc of ODST.
ya and if you didn't have Halo 3 b4 or your disk got ruined, you can get 2 games for the price of 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register