Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do it?

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't. Those are .map mods, which are not possible on a retail Xbox 360. For the record though, what you would do is you'd swap the identifier of one projectile with another, so say you swap the pistol projectile with a rocket projectile - pistol shoots rockets.

-or-

You could just use alteration, and there's a drop-down box to choose what projectile an item shoots lol

Upvote 0
F

Fallentrooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so it wont work on a xbox no matter what? like i have a transfer cable and all that

Upvote 0
L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, it won't work at all. .map files are a LIVE file, and LIVE files require a special keyvault that only Microsoft has - making resigning them nearly impossible

Upvote 0
F

Fallentrooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damn..well hey can oyu look at my other post..im havin a slight delima with a guass turret

Upvote 0
E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
Yup, it won't work at all. .map files are a LIVE file, and LIVE files require a special keyvault that only Microsoft has - making resigning them nearly impossible

.map files themselves aren't LIVE files, the DLC ones are stored in them though.

Upvote 0
L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eazy B said:
.map files themselves aren't LIVE files, the DLC ones are stored in them though.
Right, that's what I meant since I was implying that this guy doesn't have flashed firmware.

Upvote 0
L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With flashed firmware, you'd rip the maps (and yes, I know you can just dl an ISO or the files from xboxgamefiles). Sorry, not in the best state of mind right now lol

Upvote 0
V

VvIVIatthewvV

Reaction score
Sin$
ISO Files?

I have just seen that the new Modio update has an ISO explorer. does anyone have any idea on how to use this?

Upvote 0
ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Akakgun said:
ISO Files?

I have just seen that the new Modio update has an ISO explorer. does anyone have any idea on how to use this?
All that does is lets you view the files on the iso like the .xex and other stuff, thats how we mod GOW2.

Upvote 0
R

RaZzorme plz

Reaction score
Sin$
sigh. i remebmber u were able to swap the projectiles in halo2 with ease. now its hard as hell:cursing::cursing::thumbdown:

Upvote 0
Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its hard as hell because Bungie doesnt want people ruining the MM experince like they did in Halo 2. And other various reasons but mainly I think for MM and what not.

Upvote 0
I

iHagz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:

Your wrong kid, that's why they make Dev Kits

Upvote 0
L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, "kid". I know exactly what I'm talking about. Care to look at my videos?
YouTube - decadentgamer's Channel

Dev kits can't resign the files - they simply have the ability to run unsigned code. Please, don't try to correct me with your measly 2 posts

Upvote 0
I

iHagz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
Okay, "kid". I know exactly what I'm talking about. Care to look at my videos?
YouTube - decadentgamer's Channel

Dev kits can't resign the files - they simply have the ability to run unsigned code. Please, don't try to correct me with your measly 2 posts

Haha well excuse me you ****ing fagot. Just because I don't waste my day on this site makes me a know-nothing. GTFO kid

Upvote 0
Z

zimbot

Reaction score
Sin$
iHagz said:
Haha well excuse me you ****ing fagot. Just because I don't waste my day on this site makes me a know-nothing. GTFO kid

You look so retarted. Do you have any knowledge of what a dev kit does? It is not even a modding tool its for developers to test there games and make changes to them. So sure you can get a dev kit and change the code to shoot diffrent projectiles but I'm sure someone of your knowledge wouldn't know what the hell to do if you got one.

Upvote 0
L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iHagz said:
You even bolded "this" yourself. Does that happen to mean you waste your day on other sites? That's very productive.

Upvote 0
P

peter12321a

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so is it possible w/o a dev kit?

And if it is,can someone plz make a step by step tut plz:?

Ok so is it possible w/o a dev kit?

And if it is,can someone plz make a step by step tut plz:?:?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register