Not open for further replies.
All Time Low

All Time Low

Trickshot Tryhard
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Modified said:
No one will be on the CoD: Waw once MW2 comes out anyways.
yes that's the point. Treyarch is trying to squeeze all they can out of WaW before MW2 comes out. That's why they are releasing one more map pack.

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess if your right he will eat his words. If not then? Who cares... I have also seen numerous speculation on you tube, treyarch, COD5, etc etc. Now one must consider behind every lie and fabrication hides a little bit of truth so, as i stated prior, my money is on a release of MPK 4, now the question we should be asking is not--- is one coming but---- when is it coming out!!!!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xXxThatHurtxXx said:
Have any of you ever heard of youtube? There have been like 30-40 vids on map pack 4. Check em out.
Ok so then where are all the videos showing the map??? Where are the announcements saying MP4 will be released september 24th or if it will even be released?? Hmm?? All the videos on youtube are just people trying to put **** together. Its all rumors, and theories. There isn't any REAL PROOF of a map pack being released next week....

There is no OFFICIAL info on the map pack. There is no OFFICIAL announcements on the mappack. There are no OFFICIAL videos of the mappack. There is NOTHING OFFICIAL. Its all just an idea. Every mappack has had videos of it weeks before its release.. Every mappack has had announcements and information about it weeks before its release... What makes you think that Treyarch is just going to not promote a mappack they are releasing? Especially since you say they are trying to "squeeze all the money they can out of waw"...

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I a flame war is already starting, i suggest an Admin to [Close] this thread.
Since the point of "No Official Announcements for a MP4 has been announced" has been replied alot in this thread already.

I am sure the Admins would love to have this keyboard key:
closethreadbuttonc.jpg

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed, I have seen a lot of videos and chatter but everything is purely speculation at this point. But there is always a little truth behind every lie and speculation right?

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if 1 did come out i woulnt be able 2 get it because of odst so i hope it doesnt come out untill december

D

D the Prince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IcLuTcH Zombies said:
if 1 did come out i woulnt be able 2 get it because of odst so i hope it doesnt come out untill december

So true *****

N

NewClioSMaxim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IF there was a MP4 coming out on the 24th (5 days time) it would have been made known by now by Treyarch
They would want to make as much hype as possible to be able to make more money...
thats why in the past they've released pictures/overhead schematics/videos... to get everyone excited and making them want to buy it...

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy ****! Someone else with a brain!!!^^^

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Study your ****ing ****, Area 52 goes back to about 1954. WW2 and this game takes place in 1948. It's not possible for this to take place despite what you think.

its a game, it doesn't have to be possible.

Killomatic

Killomatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God i started this thread a few days after der riese came out XD

W

wealeybin

Reaction score
Sin$
i know every one thinks its in america but i think france is a more likely option there is a picture of a zombie in front of the tower but off topic here a crusher weapon in mp4 is possible as there is a picture thats is in the room were the box spawns by the teleporter z-a this mp4 might not be coming out and this is all speculation but its just my opinion

MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Sin$
I will stay play WAW when MW2 comes out, i'm almost 10th prestige!! and their was no point buying all the zombie maps if your not going to play it again.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He probably saw the easter eggs on youtube on Der Riese...
It is really not that true you know. It is already Sept. 24th no MP4 yet or it has not been announced yet.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why, but i feel like i can just do this to the idiot that thought there will be a map pack released today.

I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!I told you so!

o and

I told you so!

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
I don't know why, but i feel like i can just do this to the idiot that thought there will be a map pack released today.

I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!
I told you so!I told you so!

o and

I told you so!

I told you so! etc.

PWNED!

I

ID0NTuseMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well we really can't say HAHA I TOLD YOU SO until midnight because remember when Map Pack 3 came out. And also remember its Thursday and no Intel at all has come in so there doing something it just hasn't been said or announced.

Either way there will be a MP4 so i can careless.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Niggorex said:
Well we really can't say HAHA I TOLD YOU SO until midnight because remember when Map Pack 3 came out. And also remember its Thursday and no Intel at all has come in so there doing something it just hasn't been said or announced.

Either way there will be a MP4 so i can careless.
It's Thursday,
There are no official announcements
It's Thursday
There are no official videos
Did i say its Thursday?
There will be no MP4 today because guess what?

ITS THURSDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register