• Start date
  • Views 1,481
punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I just beat the game and some how I didnt find all the items. I found all the clues but one. So when I go back to try and find it I notice that there is still one small portion of the map locked.. I don't know how this can be possible if I beat the game.

The area that is locked for me is to the left of the NMPD Headquarters area. Anyone have any idea how to get this unlocked.

And on a random note... where is the flame thrower in datahive or what ever its called?

INSIDEOFT

INSIDEOFT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
punkskater2448 said:
Well I just beat the game and some how I didnt find all the items. I found all the clues but one. So when I go back to try and find it I notice that there is still one small portion of the map locked.. I don't know how this can be possible if I beat the game.

The area that is locked for me is to the left of the NMPD Headquarters area. Anyone have any idea how to get this unlocked.

And on a random note... where is the flame thrower in datahive or what ever its called?

i dont know how to unlock that area since all should be open already.

here is the flametrower

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd6l77M17ww]YouTube - Halo ODST - Flamethrower - I Like Burn[/ame]

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I got the thrower but I cant figure out why I still have one part of the map locked but beat every thing..

I

ilinfinityil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed that too, but if you're talking audio logs, there's a video on youtube that shows where it's located.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No im talking about the items like the sniper the helmet the foam canister the remote detonator.. im missing one some how but beat the game

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to get all of the items to beat the game? If not, then there are some hidden ones inside the buildings, etc. You might have to look a little harder.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I think it is in the level that is locked. Once you enter an area it tells you where the beacon is so you can go search for the item. The of the map is locked so I dont know how to get it. Im just going to play it on easy again, so I can find all the audio logs from the begining and then find all the items and clues as well...

Top Bottom
Login
Register