Need Bridging Help? Post here!

• Thread starter KranK
  • Start date
  • Views 35,626
Z

zee014

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you bridge call of duty 4 with the new update?

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
zee014 said:
how do you bridge call of duty 4 with the new update?

...I think this is the GoW2 Bridging section. You might want to ask that in the Call of duty 4 section...:tongue:

X

xSynn

Reaction score
Sin$
Its not working for me =[! been trying for so many weeks now!

I'm using a 2wire 2701HG-G - I have everything connected right. Everything is also set up in zone alarm and in cain, but even so i can't seem to find my friends ip, even if i end up adding their IP through zap it still won't work and yes my nat is open! i don't know what im doing wrong i followed your steps correctly. When i start the APR in cain and i have my internet security to off i still only get 2 ip - first one being mine and the second is most likely Epic's.

This is what i normally always do, I have slider to high, i turn on apr, wait about 2 seconds and start the game (i tried starting the game as soon as i turned on the apr but still no go =/), wait about 10 seconds and i slide it back to med, then i get abt 6-7 IPS, but thats it, next thing you know Im not host =[!

I also did try reseting everything and setting up cain and abel again but it just didn't do any good, everything is still the same, im sure if i can get cain and abel to find friends ip, it will work >_<. Can someone please help me with this, its very irritating! If there's anything i could try that would possibly make this work please post it! thank you =]!

O

onexmanxarmy777

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, i am bridging the right way but for sum reason it keeps kicking me out of the game b4 it starts and dosnt give my friend host.I bridged him host one match b4 i went to bed last night now it wont work. if theres anyone who can help me plz add me on live so i can talk with you. i will bridge anyone that helps me if wanted.

My gamer tag is ONExMANxARMY777

i USE CAIN AND ABEL TO BRIDGE THROUGH MY ROUTER!

ANYONE PLANNING TO HELP ME PLEASE BE AN EXPERIANCED GEARS OF WAR 2 BRIDGER

Z

zee014

Reaction score
Sin$
ip might of changed?
reset everything and it should work unless he been host banned

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My bridge stopped working all together.....

Ok, I have been bridging for several months no with not really any problems.

Today I restored my computer back to factory default and had to get all my programs and stuff back but now all of a sudden my bridge won't work. I re-bridged my connections together, re-added the IP's and all that, I can connect to XBL through my computer no problems (I connect my xbox through my computer I have 2 Network Cards).

Nothing is working though, I can put my firewall on high and I can connect to XBL no problems same for parties, games, etc... My Firewall on high does nothing at all now.

Please help A.S.A.P

Thanks.

N

NightGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys im New To Posting On Your Forms.I Was Wanting Some Help On How 2 Bridging Host On W/Man I Try Net Tools 5 And ZAP But Nothing If We Go In To A private
Game The Host Can Lag By Useing ZAP&Net 5 But Thats It.

V

vsteven

Reaction score
Sin$
i want to bridge without a full party. i am connected with a router wired so what are the programs i need to bridge host without a full party?????

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
My bridge stopped working all together.....

Ok, I have been bridging for several months no with not really any problems.

Today I restored my computer back to factory default and had to get all my programs and stuff back but now all of a sudden my bridge won't work. I re-bridged my connections together, re-added the IP's and all that, I can connect to XBL through my computer no problems (I connect my xbox through my computer I have 2 Network Cards).

Nothing is working though, I can put my firewall on high and I can connect to XBL no problems same for parties, games, etc... My Firewall on high does nothing at all now.

Please help A.S.A.P

Thanks.
Make sure your New Network is set to Internet and not Trusted. If that doesn't work try uninstalling and reinstalling ZA because it might have gotten somewhat corrupt somehow after you restored your computer.

NightGuy said:
Hello Guys im New To Posting On Your Forms.I Was Wanting Some Help On How 2 Bridging Host On W/Man I Try Net Tools 5 And ZAP But Nothing If We Go In To A private
Game The Host Can Lag By Useing ZAP&Net 5 But Thats It.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Try using periods so we can understand and help you.

vsteven said:
i want to bridge without a full party. i am connected with a router wired so what are the programs i need to bridge host without a full party?????
Zone Alarm and Cain and Abel.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well just make sure you have the right IPs and everything is set up correctly. If you check all that and everything is in place, then I have no idea.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It has happened to me before, but I just uninstatlled and reinstalled it and it worked.
So, I'm not sure what happened to you.

N

NightGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Im Useing Bridge Yourself Host-router method tut to set up my ZAP
But. I Got My Pc And My Xbox360 Going To a Router. I do Not Have two ethernet ports on my computer So Can't Set It Up That Way. Is That Why Its Not Working in matchmaking?

My Msn Is [email protected] Or Pm Me XBL- NightGuy09
ZoneAlarm Pro 9.0.083.000(that the version i got)

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
It has happened to me before, but I just uninstatlled and reinstalled it and it worked.
So, I'm not sure what happened to you.

Yeah I tried uninstalling everything but still nothing, this is pissing me off, I double checked everything to make sure I didn't miss something and everything is right.

Connection is set to Internet.
Connections are bridged.
I'm connected through my computer.
I have all the right IP's (and even if I didn't when I put my Firewall on high I still shouldn't be able to connect to XBL, parties, games, etc, which I can with it on high no problems.)

B

balbaid

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to help a fiend of mine to host bridge but he has the exact same problem as you do, xiNsTiNcTx.

New member here. everything working like a charm with me. Just a quick question though, How can my friend and I ( both bridging host ) go into a public match as opponents ? Is it a simple case of having both parties' ip's in trusted and leaving zonealarm in high? Or does it require something else?

Thanks in advance .

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just add everyone in each parties IP and go into matchmaking with firewalls on high I believe, (Bridgers need to be party leaders)

X

xSynn

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i got my bridging to work and i just realised the problem the problem is that after i bridge and bridge and bridge at the end of every game i get my Exp fine, but sometimes i get 0 exp and i can't bridge for a day! how do i prevent this, it always happends everyday =[! is there a method that could prevent me from getting 0 exp when i bridge host? Works well for a few games but then i get the 0 exp.

Top Bottom
Login
Register