Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerbur

Gerbur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
If they ban me, I will sue. I suffer from skin disease that makes my skin bright green.

Stupid Microshaft my having my natural skin color :cursing:
You can't sue Microsoft without a legitimate reason.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
If they ban me, I will sue. I suffer from skin disease that makes my skin bright green.

That would make you just as stupid as the lady that sued McDonald's cause she spilled Coffee on herself and she sued because she didn't know it was hot...<_<

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
That should be how it is for even the first time. Bust a couple thousand people and most will stop. Then those who are too hard headed to stop modding their avatar will suffer the same fate as the rest.
they tried using this theory on flashed drives. oh and gamerscore. lol, i wish it was as simple as making people stop by scaring them.

Captainforgot said:
if that happens ill buy another 360:biggrin:
if u have that kind of cash, good for you.

Thilo said:

you know how good of an idea that is! oh my ****ing god, we should all help this kid! he is gunna sure m$ for an xbox live account cause he got banned for breaking the terms of service! woo!

EclipseModz said:
That would make you just as stupid as the lady that sued McDonald's cause she spilled Coffee on herself and she sued because she didn't know it was hot...<_<

so true.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SiK GambleR said:
they tried using this theory on flashed drives. oh and gamerscore. lol, i wish it was as simple as making people stop by scaring them.
Flashed drives and gamerscore are a little harder to catch than an avatar sceaming LOOK AT ME IM BLUE! If an MS employee were to look at 3 profiles.
Profile 1 has a modded 360
Profile 2 has modded GS but not an insane amount like some idiots
Profile 3 has a blue avatar.

What is easier to catch?

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:

hahaa i'd like to see that.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Flashed drives and gamerscore are a little harder to catch than an avatar sceaming LOOK AT ME IM BLUE! If an MS employee were to look at 3 profiles.
Profile 1 has a modded 360
Profile 2 has modded GS but not an insane amount like some idiots
Profile 3 has a blue avatar.

What is easier to catch?
i was just saying. they dont sit there and scan through avatars for a picture of a blue person, they read lines of info sent back to them.

Warped said:
hahaa i'd like to see that.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SiK GambleR said:
i was just saying. they dont sit there and scan through avatars for a picture of a blue person, they read lines of info sent back to them.
Yeah i know what your saying. They don't sit there but if they do come across one its obvious. Like say someone reported you or a number of people reported your for something totally unrelated to your avatar. Their going to see that avatar when they look at the account. Thats all i was saying. It just stick out more.

Niko Jims

Niko Jims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is stupid but funny because so many people have modded their skin. That would be the most successful ban-wave ever. I am just going to stick to simple modding like modding Halo 2 maps. There really is no point to it to modding skin color or UFO in CoD etc. To bad you really don't realize it until your first ban. :S

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wasn't his bio, as his bio was just saying subscribe to his youtube etc etc, nothing he could be suspended for.

cartman227

cartman227

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pay 35 bucks for 13 months and they ban us wtf the customer support is a joke as well!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
cartman227 said:
Pay 35 bucks for 13 months and they ban us wtf the customer support is a joke as well!
You pay $35 for 13months then when you make your account you agree to the Terms of Service. You break that agreement and you get banned its your fault. What's a joke is when people like you ***** about being banned when they brought it upon themselves.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like how everyone agrees with scar and gives him thanks because he has almost 7000 posts. If you hadn't noticed there is a tutorial on this site on how to mod avatar skin colour, so sorry to scar on behalf of all the people who wanted try this. Apparently you have all stooped low :rolleyes:. I agree microsoft are just enforcing their rules but who cares if people mod their skin colour, gamerscore, profile in general that is what a major part of this site is about, if you still haven't noticed.

And to all those people who seem annoyed by the fact the Thilo said he was going to sue microsoft; Get a life. He also said his skin colour was bright green, I sense that he wasn't being serious, for some reason. Get out, get some social skills, and you might learn how to pick up when people are being sarcastic, joking, or just generally not being so ****ing serious.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears Gamer said:
I like how everyone agrees with scar and gives him thanks because he has almost 6000 posts. If you hadn't noticed there is a tutorial on this site on how to mod avatar skin colour, so sorry to scar on behalf of all the people who wanted try this. Apparently you have all stooped low :rolleyes:. I agree microsoft are just enforcing their rules but who cares if people mod their skin colour, gamerscore, profile in general that is what a major part of this site is about, if you still haven't noticed.

And to all those people who seem annoyed by the fact the Thilo said he was going to sue microsoft; Get a life. He also said his skin colour was bright green, I sense that he wasn't being serious, for some reason. Get out, get some social skills, and you might learn how to pick up when people are being sarcastic, joking, or just generally not being so ****ing serious.
I'm pretty sure they gave me thanks because i was right... Not because of my post count. I just dont understand why people mod a worthless thing when they know there will be consequences... You said yourself "who cares if people mod their skin color" so you must agree its pointless in the first place.

I came to this site before the 360 even existed, back when modding was actually worthwhile such as Halo 2 modding. Just because the site has changed doesnt mean I have to accept everything explained on it.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
I'm pretty sure they gave me thanks because i was right... Not because of my post count. I just dont understand why people mod a worthless thing when they know there will be consequences... You said yourself "who cares if people mod their skin color" so you must agree its pointless in the first place.

I came to this site before the 360 even existed, back when modding was actually worthwhile such as Halo 2 modding. Just because the site has changed doesnt mean I have to accept everything explained on it.
Justify modifying a skin colour as 'stooping low'. And 'who cares if people mod their skin colour' does not in any way, shape or form imply that I think modding skin colour is pointless, it purely implies that I am not bothered if other people do it or not, because it does not affect me if people choose to do it or not. In fact I don't think it's pointless, I think it's pretty cool and by the messages I have got from people, asking me how to do it, I assume that they think it is cool too. Oh and I reply to them, 'look on se7ensins'. :thumbup:

For the record, i agree with you that microsoft aren't stooping low by banning for this, as it is against their TOS, and for all the mods I have done, as insignificant as they may be, I did them knowing and accepting that I could get banned for it.

E

Elasticbox

Reaction score
Sin$
I am just posting random stuff so that i earn the privilege to PM.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears Gamer said:
I like how everyone agrees with scar and gives him thanks because he has almost 7000 posts. If you hadn't noticed there is a tutorial on this site on how to mod avatar skin colour, so sorry to scar on behalf of all the people who wanted try this. Apparently you have all stooped low :rolleyes:. I agree microsoft are just enforcing their rules but who cares if people mod their skin colour, gamerscore, profile in general that is what a major part of this site is about, if you still haven't noticed.

We don't agree with him because he has that many post. I agree with him because what he said is true. People break the agreement they made with MS. They get banned for it. Then they whine.

This applies for anything in life. This is just a miner thing. If you had a big contract with someone and you were to break that contract guess what? They could sue you.

You have an agreement with your employer and you break that. Guess what? They can fire you.

If you agreed to it and you go against that agreement then they have all the right do ban you.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
We don't agree with him because he has that many post. I agree with him because what he said is true. People break the agreement they made with MS. They get banned for it. Then they whine.

This applies for anything in life. This is just a miner thing. If you had a big contract with someone and you were to break that contract guess what? They could sue you.

You have an agreement with your employer and you break that. Guess what? They can fire you.

If you agreed to it and you go against that agreement then they have all the right do ban you.

i know. people need to learn, if you get banned you shouldn't be getting mad. and dont pull the "i didn't know" bull****.
because odds are .. not only did u break TOS, you broke the law.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
No, YOU stooped low enough to mod a worthless skin color. MS is just enforcing their rules.

Where does it say: NO MODDING YOUR BLEEDING AVATAR!!
because i dont see it anywhere, so anyway i think he wouldnt have modded it if he knew your not supposed to.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you know that its against XBL terms to comment on someones HIV/Aids status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register