What's new

Solved Any tips for getting the Firebird?

• Thread starter Gen Queen
  • Start date
  • Views 636
G

Gen Queen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips you guys can throw out getting the Firebird(or Pheonix by its in-game name)?
I have tried all port locations and most all times of day(in the game of course) and all hours. I recently just got Trevor's car and the Rat Loader so I'm trying to stock that side of the garage with unique cars. I found the Sultan as well but it's more of a sports car to me. If you can get me a Firebird or [successfully] help me get one I'll try to dupe the Sultan for you - I honestly don't see what's so great about it but you guys seem to love it.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a Firebird. I found it at the ports near where you take vehicles for Simeon.

Upvote 0
Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips you guys can throw out getting the Firebird(or Pheonix by its in-game name)?
I have tried all port locations and most all times of day(in the game of course) and all hours. I recently just got Trevor's car and the Rat Loader so I'm trying to stock that side of the garage with unique cars. I found the Sultan as well but it's more of a sports car to me. If you can get me a Firebird or [successfully] help me get one I'll try to dupe the Sultan for you - I honestly don't see what's so great about it but you guys seem to love it.
I'll trade the loader for my phoenix :smile:

Upvote 0
Spa

Spa

Ayo.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sonic Sonic
0bfbf185326711bd50b6cd1e800df8b9.png

Upvote 0
Top Bottom