• Thread starter Shaddizal
  • Start date
  • Views 551
S

Shaddizal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, I hate the controls for the 360 (I play on veteran because that's the closest to bf3...default controls suck). I think that there shouldn't be a whole button dedicated to battlelog. No one in the middle of the game is going to check their battlelog, so there shouldn't be a whole button for that. The best control setup would be the battlelog function moved to the main menu when you press start, spotting is put back to select with the com-morose function activated by holding down the select button. Then knifing is back at RB, the action button is where it was best at B because I hate trying to get in a vehicle and my player just reloads. This control setup would be perfect for BF4.

One other small complaint is that I don't like accepting a revive with RT because I always waste bullets when I try to accept a revive. Another issue that I don't like is the new reloading system. I hate how I have to think before I reload to converse ammo, I'm always switching to my secondary and back to primary to stop the reloading action. I think it's a good idea, but you have to reach a point where realism meets fun. Me thinking twice about reloading isn't fun. It directs my attention away from the battlefield. My solution to this is to have this reloading system, but only in HARDCORE. In regular core, your bullets will cycle, allowing everyone to focus on the main objective of killing the enemy and securing the objective.

The Jolly Roger

The Jolly Roger

uıןןoɔ
Reaction score
Sin$
Its the beta stage, the final product will be a lot more smooth guaranteed. I am with you on the button layout though, really want crouch to be right stick press again.

The Mexinerd

The Mexinerd

dank memes
Platinum Record Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
The reloading thing will only be in hardcore mode for the final game's release.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Its the beta stage, the final product will be a lot more smooth guaranteed. I am with you on the button layout though, really want crouch to be right stick press again.

switch to veteran controls!!
You just made my day...now I need someone to make my night with the controls lol
I played it for 2 minutes and hated the new controls and switched it. Same thing for halo 4 (recon layout)

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
they changed the controls so its easier for COD players to get intro BF4, which has actually helps out a **** ton.

Top Bottom
Login
Register