• Start date
  • Views 10,430
yoman35

yoman35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS WORKING AS OF 10/14/13

Step 1: Start a NEW singleplayer campaign (I would recommend manually saving your real one)

Step 2: After the "Nine years ago" screen, hit start and open up a new multiplayer invite only session

Step 3: Grab your car worth 50k+, and park it close to, but NOT inside the customs shop

Step 4: Leave the car, and go find any other random car. Drive said car into the shop

Step 5: Hit the sell button TWICE, but do NOT confirm the sale. Directly after you hit it twice, push START, L1, X, X, and then the PS/XBL store will come up. Once it appears, hit O. (Xbox buttons are LB, A, A, then B)

Step 6: Once you come down from the shop you should still be in the random car in the shop, repeat step 5, otherwise skip to step 7

Step 7: You now should come down into YOUR car sitting outside the shop, simply drive into the shop and you should have the option to sell it.

Step 8: At this point it should be the exact same as the bike glitch. You can sell your car, go to the store and back, and you will keep spawning in your 50k+ car.

Step 9: Rinse and repeat until desired amount is achieved

Troubleshooting:
- If you are unable to perform the glitch, try duplicating your 50k+ car and use the uninsured one in the glitch, that tutorial can be found here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/duplicate-any-owned-car-online.993200/

- If it still doesn't work, repeat steps 1-9 once more, it tends to be a bit finicky

Last edited:
Salmaniac7

Salmaniac7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will test this soon. Hopefully this works ! Thanks for posting bro

Confirmed! Working. Best method working on ps3 yet! Thanks alot bro!

Last edited:
Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tested on Xbox 360, seems to work perfectly for me as long as I also follow the tutorial to dupe my car and make sure it is uninsured!
Finally something that let's me sell my vehicle more than twice!!

Last edited:
Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
L

Longfire

Reaction score
Sin$
nvm i just did the new story mode game again and it worked must have bugged out or something the 1st time

W

Waywen

Reaction score
Sin$
I just made this account to tell you how thankful I am! Iv'e been doing this glitch for almost 3 hours now but I always spawned on foot after 2 tries. I doubted this but this is this is the only way for me to do the 50k glitch. Than you!

T

ThornSnyder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure this is obvious, but if you're broke and don't have a fancy car, this lets you sell vehicles under $50K multiple times as well.

I was cashless but could not get my Oracle($49,812, as close as I could get to the $50K limit) to re-sell multiple times, and this allows me to.

So, confirmed for PS3.

Thanks man.

-TS

youbuycownow

youbuycownow

Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1: Start a NEW singleplayer campaign (I would recommend manually saving your real one)

Step 2: After the "Nine years ago" screen, hit start and open up a new multiplayer invite only session

Step 3: Grab your car worth 50k+, and park it close to, but NOT inside the customs shop

Step 4: Leave the car, and go find any other random car. Drive said car into the shop

Step 5: Hit the sell button TWICE, but do NOT confirm the sale. Directly after you hit it twice, push START, L1, X, X, and then the PS/XBL store will come up. Once it appears, hit O. (Xbox buttons are LB, A, A, then B)

Step 6: Once you come down from the shop you should still be in the random car in the shop, repeat step 5, otherwise skip to step 7

Step 7: You now should come down into YOUR car sitting outside the shop, simply drive into the shop and you should have the option to sell it.

Step 8: At this point it should be the exact same as the bike glitch. You can sell your car, go to the store and back, and you will keep spawning in your 50k+ car.

Step 9: Rinse and repeat until desired amount is achieved

Troubleshooting:
- If you are unable to perform the glitch, try duplicating your 50k+ car and use the uninsured one in the glitch, that tutorial can be found here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/duplicate-any-owned-car-online.993200/

- If it still doesn't work, repeat steps 1-9 once more, it tends to be a bit finicky
Confirming it works for me. PS3 slim. Worked first time, like a charm, followed step by step.

nR Wesley

nR Wesley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This still works guys you have to....

The car/bike your doing the glitch on must not be insured

Start a new game on the 1st mission (When it shows you the 9 Years screen Press START and start a invite only session then follow the tut

G

ghostyx1

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS WORKED! Only one on here to work for me, I tried for 6 hours yesterday selling cars and it never worked..thank you man!

X

Xembody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked beautifully for xbox 360!! Best Tutorial yet man thank you!!! Selling my adder for 177k every 20 secs. If it's not working for someone, the only thing I had to change was not pressing sell twice the second time I did step 5 because that would have confirmed the sell. Good luck to everyone else!! Might as well rack up 500 mil before rockstar secretly patches this too!!

S

SAEROS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked for me.. It just seems like a Lvl 4 EVERYTHING Adder with Chrome, 25k Horn and expensive rims would be more than 231k.. It works though, thanks a ton!

XBLToothPik

XBLToothPik

Contributor
Programmer Modder Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Good post, works every time. Could never get it to work with any other tutorials (on 360).

Smithy 93 x

Smithy 93 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfectly on xbox just make sure to get in your uninsured car and follow the steps

Hanson1851

Hanson1851

Say what again!
Reaction score
Sin$
Working for xbox, other methods didn't work for me but this did, thanks Op! Just made 2mil in 5 mins lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register