What's new

Patched I think I found a fix for everyone (Car Glitch)

• Thread starter ReflectedTACO
  • Start date
  • Views 12,640
R

ReflectedTACO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone else posted a thread about signing out and back in and getting it to work, and after doing that it is finally working for me, here is exactly what I did. Some steps are probably unnecessary, the glitch being viable due to other factors, but nonetheless, this worked for me.

1.Go into an invite only session, attempt to do the glitch (don't sell), if the glitch doesn't work for you (that is you don't teleport to your expensive vehicle) go to steps 2-5.
2. Sign out, and sign in into a new account, you will be in a heist cutscene (beginning of story mode)
3. Sign out of that account and back into your main. You should be at the beginning of the game (your old save was not deleted don't worry).
4. Press pause and Go to an invite only session online
5. Do glitch again, it should work (if you don't know how to do it then go to step 6+, if you do, then you are all set.

6. Park the car you want to sell near LSC
7. Take a random car and go into LSC, click on sell (don't actually sell)
8. Pause > Go to store > Exit Store. At this point you are either in your expensive vehicle or still inside LSC. If still inside LSC, just Pause/Store/Exist again and you should spawn in your expensive vehicle.
9. Once you spawn in your expensive vehicle go into LSC and sell (do sell this time) pause/store/exit.

Here is a video by user Valor showing how to do it.

Last edited:
Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
didn't work, almost reset my guy but i went to dashboard

K

Khromatique

Reaction score
Sin$
i am sucking your **** tonight. It works used offline acc. Djeisjsoodvvdhffucsvssusssjajsfigivwwvjss. THE GAME SAVE WAS IT THE WHOLE TIME YOU SRS.

R

ReflectedTACO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am sucking your **** tonight. It works used offline acc. Djeisjsoodvvdhffucsvssusssjajsfigivwwvjss. THE GAME SAVE WAS IT THE WHOLE TIME YOU SRS.
No thank you. Although if you are a bad sport I could use a commend ;P

X

xGerbil

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it matter if you have a good or bad connection? some people were saying that about the previous way.

X

xGerbil

Reaction score
Sin$
And when you say "Attempt the glitch" do I sell then quickly go to the store, or just hover over it?

R

ReflectedTACO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You click sell, but don't confirm selling it, I'm pretty sure this step is unnecessary, I'm just posting exactly what I did for it to work for me. In other words click sell (don't confirm) go to store, if your vehicle spawns inside LSC go to store again, if it disappears and you spawn inside LSC on foot that means it doesn't work for you, like it happened to many of us, that is when you do the account thing to make it work for you.

vVv RYAN vVv

vVv RYAN vVv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You sir are a genius!! Thank you so much :smile: 
Also I used an online gold account :smile:

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This method worked for me as well. :wink:

Glad there is something that everyone can get to work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register