• Views 158,334
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhackyGordon

WhackyGordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Posting gametypes on 7s will only net you 10 downloads or so from what I've observed. Nearly all of the downloads come from YouTube, reddit, Halo content producers, and the weekly most downloaded/liked gametypes list in-game.

The database has moved over there and is being linked to from my YouTube channel. The database thread over there has almost 1k views already and it was posted 2 weeks ago.

7s is BIG. There are countless other sections which get more views than the Halo section.

I think the significant difference is that over there it's mostly 'release style' posts and there's a lot of non-retail-compatible stuff interspersed. A '[Retail] Gametype Modding Discussion' thread would probably make a difference though. I mean unless there is one that's just buried.

synth92

synth92

Getting There
Frame In Gold Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the significant difference is that over there it's mostly 'release style' posts and there's a lot of non-retail-compatible stuff interspersed. A '[Retail] Gametype Modding Discussion' thread would probably make a difference though. I mean unless there is one that's just buried.

Okay I just made a thread.

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the significant difference is that over there it's mostly 'release style' posts and there's a lot of non-retail-compatible stuff interspersed.
There's also that, really. It's difficult to get people to move over to pioneer a retail-based modding area.

Deceitful Echo

Deceitful Echo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible (on a non retail) to have a pelican in forge island? Or even skin a banshee to look like one (or any object really). It would be cool if someone made a video with the green screen in the background and did a bunch of different stock footage with the pelican.

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
<Misc flags="ResetPlayersOnNewRound, ResetMapOnNewRound, Unknown3" killCamEnabled="True" pointsSystemEnabled="True" bit5="True">

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
<Misc flags="ResetPlayersOnNewRound, ResetMapOnNewRound, Unknown3" killCamEnabled="True" pointsSystemEnabled="True" bit5="True">

Shouldn't the killCamEnabled portion be set to False?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register