What's new

Discussion So i'm trying to do the Origins Easter Egg Solo...

FATSHARK

FATSHARK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...and i've just now remembered that i heard someone say you need Takeo in order to complete a specific step.

______________________________________________________​
The step is:

Sourced from the callofduty Wiki:
Shoot down the Invisible fiery plane then kill the invisible Zombie and retrieve the Maxis Drone.
  • Use Zombie Blood to see the fiery plane and shoot it down.
  • Use Zombie Blood to see the Winged Beast and kill it. (it runs clock-wise around the excavation site).
  • Retrieve the Maxis Drone. (picked up off of dead Zombie).
______________________________________________________​
I think it was NGTZombies/Spiderbite that stated you need Takeo, because apparently for some reason he's the only character that will actually be able to see the invisible zombie/winged beast and the invisible Maxis Drone it drops.

Here's my current standpoint:
  • I'm playing as Nikolai
  • I'm on round 12
  • I have the Boomhilda and an MP40
  • I have all the standard elemental staves
  • I still have to finish the Soul Chest near the Church for Thunder Fists
So, the real question is
Can anyone confirm Takeo is ESSENTIAL to progress through the Easter Egg?

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It varies I guess... Some people have done it as Nikolai or Dempsey or even Rictofen, where as others can only do it as Takeo 
It varies I guess... Some people have done it as Nikolai or Dempsey or even Rictofen, where as others can only do it as Takeo

D

DSD

Reaction score
Sin$
i wondered as well and commented on this in another thread.
The general thought is in a 4 player game only takeo can see the zombie.
In solo it doesn't matter who you are.
ive completed the easter egg in a 2 player game and neither of us were takeo.

Sonic

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
i wondered as well and commented on this in another thread.
The general thought is in a 4 player game only takeo can see the zombie.
In solo it doesn't matter who you are.
ive completed the easter egg in a 2 player game and neither of us were takeo.

^

If you do not have Takeo in your game, it doesn't matter which character you do the invisible plane/zombie with.

SKUNN3R

SKUNN3R

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
never have we 8een a8le to do the ee in solo stop trying just like on moon it allowed us to do the first half 8ut you always need 4 players to finish it off ,,, im using 8 8ecause my keys 8roken

GH0ST_OP

GH0ST_OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...Can anyone confirm Takeo is ESSENTIAL to progress through the Easter Egg?

No. I did the Easter Egg with only 2 players (Richtofen and Dempsey). Richtofen was able to get zombie blood, shoot down the plane, and kill the zombie and retrieve the maxis drone.

Is solo even possible? On the step where you have to press the button in the robot and throw the "mortar" grenade at the concrete near stamina-up. Is there even enough time to do that?

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No. I did the Easter Egg with only 2 players (Richtofen and Dempsey). Richtofen was able to get zombie blood, shoot down the plane, and kill the zombie and retrieve the maxis drone.

Is solo even possible? On the step where you have to press the button in the robot and throw the "mortar" grenade at the concrete near stamina-up. Is there even enough time to do that?

llStevell Did the EE solo...

FATSHARK

FATSHARK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing the G-Strike solo is 100% timing based, it has to be performed perfectly else you mess it up altogether.

xHUGGYXB3ARx

xHUGGYXB3ARx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
never have we 8een a8le to do the ee in solo stop trying just like on moon it allowed us to do the first half 8ut you always need 4 players to finish it off ,,, im using 8 8ecause my keys 8roken
Do you not watch NGT Zombies? He also completed it solo.

Sonic

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
never have we Been able to do the ee in solo stop trying just like on moon it allowed us to do the first half But you always need 4 players to finish it off ,,, im using b because my keys broken

Have you completed the EE?

iGLaDOS

Kyzuuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

For the rain fire step, you can do 1 of 2 things

A: Go up into the robot next to the seal and wait for maxis to countdown for ejection. Right when he says one hit the button. When you fall back on the ground run towards the fence and throw the lantern over the wooden box. (Aim has to be pretty good for this one

B: Throw both your lanterns, then go up into the robot. The second one will not be active until the first one explodes, so it buys you time to run up into the robot and hit the button, but your timing has to be good to be able to open the foot and get in it right after throwing both

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

8ut how did you 8rake your 8 key

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
no he never he had 4 people in the game and got them to 8ack out i watched the video the other day . 

yes .

every single step can be done solo, there isn't a single step that requires more than one person so stop spreading false information.

Yehovah

Yehovah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You could do the second half of the Moon EE in solo.

Yehovah

Yehovah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i let my load out all over it 

proof ?

Well the part I believe you're are talking about is when you need the QED and the Gershe device. All you have to do there is get the gershe 1st bring the plates up and then get the QED. If that isn't the part you say can't be done in solo what is?

GH0ST_OP

GH0ST_OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the part I believe you're are talking about is when you need the QED and the Gershe device. All you have to do there is get the gershe 1st bring the plates up and then get the QED. If that isn't the part you say can't be done in solo what is?
I didnt think the "rod thing" that richtofen has would spawn unless there are 4 players.

Yehovah

Yehovah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt think the "rod thing" that richtofen has would spawn unless there are 4 players.

Eddy wasn't the only one who knew what was happening. If he wasn't there someone else would get it. When was the last time any of you even played Moon?

Top Bottom
Login
Register