What's new

Discussion Modding Help.

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i have got everything i need to mod, ive tried it out on zombies and it all worked, but i died instantly, but i put infinite health on? So how did i die? Do some mods not work? Also if someone could show me the best combination of mods to use, that would be wel appreciated! Thanks.

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlimited health barely ever works, you dont want it anyway, BORING.
Best combos are like the jumps, knife and sprint. Back speed fast is good also so you can run bakwards while shanking them german ****s.
Cheers

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
X GhOstLy X said:
Unlimited health barely ever works, you dont want it anyway, BORING.
Best combos are like the jumps, knife and sprint. Back speed fast is good also so you can run bakwards while shanking them german ****s.
Cheers

Thanks for that mate, But i dont have back speed fast, which CoD Tool do you use?

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm 1.5, i think all of them have back speed. its on the main page with jump and game speed.

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
X GhOstLy X said:
umm 1.5, i think all of them have back speed. its on the main page with jump and game speed.

Instead i have last stand time?? And to get out the map, what should i have the game speed set to? Or instant round or something, Ive heard about instant round, but CoD Tool doesnt have it :frown:

C

cookiekid123

Reaction score
Sin$
try saving your new modded saved game in 00000001 the before the real save game for unlimted ammo and infinite health works ever time!

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
cookiekid123 said:
try saving your new modded saved game in 00000001 the before the real save game for unlimted ammo and infinite health works ever time!

Sorry, I didnt really understand that, can you explain a bit more?

B

BenM.

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a zombie save? if not that's why infinite health isn't working.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sahunk said:
Sorry, I didnt really understand that, can you explain a bit more?

I don't think he even understood what he was saying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register