What's new

Discussion Any mods after the patch?

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all, sorry if im a bit slow, got my transfer cable today, and was wondering if there are any ways of getting past the patch? If it has been posted please leave a link, as i havent been on for a week! Thanks James.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well thanks for apolagizing in advance, but you can mod solo, and there are threads all around.

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, for some reason even modding in solo isnt working? Are there some mods that i have put on that wouldnt let it work?
Also ive heard about some people who can mod on multiplayer? Any idea how? Thanks! :biggrin::biggrin:

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
iShockin said:
did u resume game?

multiplsyer mods are patched

Sorry to sound dull, but resume game as in zombies? Or the story? It works on the story, but when i choose Shi No Numa, it doesnt work?

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to mod your .svg. then when you start WaW you need to go Solo / Resume Game. Then Save & Quit, and start Solo Zombies.

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
You need to mod your .svg. then when you start WaW you need to go Solo / Resume Game. Then Save & Quit, and start Solo Zombies.

Oh thanks, that makes sense! But i still dont understand how people are getting to 3000 odd rounds on the new map? Glitches?

X

xterdx

Reaction score
Sin$
to much time on there hands .just kill some zombies with your awesome weapons.try using the double barrel shotgun with double tap and a modded controller.its pretty awsome .then get it upgraded and pow its even better!!!!!

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty easy actually. Once you have the infinite health working (which it sounds like you will not) you can put the gamespeed on 9.9. then get out of the map, using jump height 999.

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
Pretty easy actually. Once you have the infinite health working (which it sounds like you will not) you can put the gamespeed on 9.9. then get out of the map, using jump height 999.

But i thought you couldnt use mods on multiplayer?

T

Trentlio

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to burst everyones perfect bubble that mods are patched because they aren't. They patched the way they work and there is always a way around that. I have personally found out how to Noclip and use multiplayer mods in Nazi Zombies Coop after the patch.

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
Trentlio said:
Sorry to burst everyones perfect bubble that mods are patched because they aren't. They patched the way they work and there is always a way around that. I have personally found out how to Noclip and use multiplayer mods in Nazi Zombies Coop after the patch.

I know im asking a lot here mate, because people dont want it to be leaked out onto the internet, but please please please can you PM me the way, because i really want to use these mods. If not, can you tell me anyway how to use inifinate health, or tell me the perfect things to put on MoD Tool because i dont have a clue, im just clicking the ones that sound cool, and when i play it, some of them dont work? Thanks.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xterdx said:
to much time on there hands .just kill some zombies with your awesome weapons.try using the double barrel shotgun with double tap and a modded controller.its pretty awsome .then get it upgraded and pow its even better!!!!!

lmao not rlly it takes like 20 seconds to get out the map n then jus go to bed wake up n boom you got yourself a nice record :smile::biggrin::smile::biggrin:

X

xterdx

Reaction score
Sin$
if you look around the forums you will find out to get the mods to work .i am legally insane .not joking. and i got it to work so come on a little research first then ask .but just pm me and i will help you out .

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Any mod you could do before the patch...you can still do, and more. lol

S

sahunk

Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
Any mod you could do before the patch...you can still do, and more. lol

Lol, Im on round 190 right now, and im doing instant rounds out of der riese. The only thing that is slowing me down is the dogs! Is there anyway that i can keep my controller on all night? Because when i leave it, it turns off auto, and then the game pauses! :S

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdwOIz35IE"]YouTube - Der Reise Co-Op Mods for all 4 people! *After Patch*[/ame]
I'm just gonna test this in a moment

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug your controller in.

The co-op mods work...if you ever figure it out...don't post a tut. If you want to know...just ask.

T

Trentlio

Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said, I know how, and just like the guy in the video we don't want this leaked quickly. We would like these mods to stay around, so if you are interested in finding out contact me on XBL: Trentlio. We can work out a deal. Yes, vvStridevv this is another advertising post. Hope you're happy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register