• Start date
  • Views 3,097
D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST SAVE AND PROFILE

Hello i told everyone a while ago i would release a profile and the save that comes with it. This save just needs a couple ID swaped for the Device ID and also the X360 ID found on the campaign save resigner.

I would like first people to download this to test it and if u guys can all get it to work i will give to everyone.

Thanx all, Doob E Snack, Guydo

Download

C

Coremodders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works.... for 1 second the mission loads but then says player left the game when i go in theater it 0 seconds long and it does show me as a marine i just cant play the mission

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i know u need to edit the ids for your console using the campaign save tool. X360 ID and i would also try loading it onto a memory card also

G3rmanSnIpa

G3rmanSnIpa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which ids have to change ?? i changed the Device ID and the X360 ID from the save into my IDs but it doenst work :frown: i have the same problem like SyntaxErrors

edit : i fixed my problem but now i have an other problem - the save works but the mod doesnt :frown:

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mm... IDK. that was the same profile i used to make the personalfile i think maybe the personal file is encrypted to ur consoles ID. There must be a kv. I will have to do some more research but anybody else who would like to help me test this and get it working would be great. I think i almost have it.

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:
mm... IDK. that was the same profile i used to make the personalfile i think maybe the personal file is encrypted to ur consoles ID. There must be a kv. I will have to do some more research but anybody else who would like to help me test this and get it working would be great. I think i almost have it.

i could prob test it but theres some discussion about the save resigner... there are people who say it doesnt work and is just a normal CON resigner with some HostID s**t btw i havent tried it yet, and PS if i seem like a noob it is most likely that i am cuz i only got my transfer cable a few days ago and im used to halo2 modding so btw u prob want someone with more experience.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The campaign saves are not signed and there's no KV for them.

C

Coremodders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:
yes i know u need to edit the ids for your console using the campaign save tool. X360 ID and i would also try loading it onto a memory card also

I did i chnaged the device ID to my Device ID

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The download link doesnt work....can someone re upload please

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Anytime. I'm not sure if It's going to work though. No one has confirmed that the Campaign Save Resigner works. Post back here and tell us if you get anything to work.

dontmockme360

dontmockme360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm i got everything working on first try and i played the save but no mods

X

Xander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry but how do I swap the IDs and where do I get the ones I need to change it to from?

dontmockme360

dontmockme360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xander said:
I'm sorry but how do I swap the IDs and where do I get the ones I need to change it to from?

This is how i did it.

I went into halo 3 campaign then i saved and exited the game.
Then i got the personal0000000.. file from my halo 3 folder in my profile.
Then i opened my personal000 file in the campaign save resigner and you will see the IDs in there and you need to swap the IDs from this dev save with the IDs from your personal file.

I hope that helps and i think that the campaign save resigner is fake Lol.

X

Xander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dontmockme360 You're awesome, I get it now. Thanks you so much :biggrin:
But I see what you mean, I changed the device and xb360 id to my own ones.
Saved and resigned. Loaded but no mods.

Doob E Snack, we tested. It loads, but no mods.

Snowshredder34

Snowshredder34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is there any sort of file/save that can be converted from a dev and still be used on a retail xbox?

Top Bottom
Login
Register