• Thread starter savingEon
  • Start date
  • Views 709
S

savingEon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me and my friend darkhardstyler made these images...im very bad at photoshop but dark isnt so just rate and tell us wat u think:biggrin:
Mine:
ethans-FIRST-sig.png

Darks:
Ethans-Shoop.png

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Y2K tidus said:
me and my friend darkhardstyler made this image...im very bad at photoshop but dark isnt so just rate and tell us wat u think:biggrin:

there is nothing here to rate?!?!?!

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yours is plain but all you need to do is experiment but like you said your new and if you want to get better look up tutorials and experiment and then post them so we can tell you what to do to make it better :thumbup:

darks makes no sense?!?!?! haha, what is it supposed to be?!?!
looks like a bunch of blurs, a c4d, brushes, and a lens flare
come on dark I know you can do better iv seen your other work
don't disappoint us buddy :frown:
haha
although i do like the text, very s3xy but it sticks out more than your image is supposed to...

S

savingEon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha!!:biggrin::biggrin: dark wont be happy lol...but thank u for the advice will take:thumbup:

darkFX

darkFX

Reaction score
Sin$
underground7704 said:
Yours is plain but all you need to do is experiment but like you said your new and if you want to get better look up tutorials and experiment and then post them so we can tell you what to do to make it better :thumbup:

haha
although i do like the text, very s3xy but it sticks out more than your image is supposed to...
Haha i would have added more stuff if i had time but i wasnt feeling very artistic today lol.I think it looks good but i didnt use lens flare in it its a gradient.Besides it what he likes lol and i dont think anything has to make sense unless it looks good....And i was supprised that he was able to cook that up for his first time on PS.

(Corndog)

(Corndog)

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
underground7704 said:

As for your tidus, maybe try getting a digital dragon instead of just a brush, try some smudging some blur, just mess around in Photoshop till you feel as you know what everything does and where everything is.

underground7704 said:
haha

Umm... Define Abstract?

Honestly underground, I love how you were so helpful in your comment, Maybe he wanted the text to stand out more? Maybe the object in the background was just supposed to be a background. I also Highly Doubt that's a lens flare...

n1ez2w.png

Try some research the next time. Ok buddy?

DarkHarStyler, I think I can feel the overall look you were going for, It's great, although the text could blend slightly better, try a couple different font's in there and maybe try a different color gradient, the flow from left to right with Brown to Green is great, although I think the text should of been implemented in the flow.

Maybe move the white brush up a tad, so the intensity of the center isn't in the picture as much, but you still get the effect or a light from above on the Background focal point.

~Corndog

darkFX

darkFX

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but i love working with fonts but i always forget to try blend it.I like having it stand out though.This was actually the first time ive worked seriously on a siggy.

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dark, yea u got a point i guess just listen to corns advice

corn, you dont have to be mean haha, but naw i thought it was a lens flare behind some brushes but yea i guess that makes sense now haha, and i just got back on working on photoshop cut me some slack and i would say my work now is a 100 times better then before help insteda hate thank you :smile:

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're is good but a bit plain. I couldn't do any better, however.

(Corndog)

(Corndog)

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
underground7704 said:
dark, yea u got a point i guess just listen to corns advice

corn, you dont have to be mean haha, but naw i thought it was a lens flare behind some brushes but yea i guess that makes sense now haha, and i just got back on working on photoshop cut me some slack and i would say my work now is a 100 times better then before help insteda hate thank you :smile:

Who said I was hating? I was simply stating facts, and making a point of doing some research, I could care less about hating someone work, because eventually there gonna get better, you just have to give them time, I was hating on anyone.

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Corndog) said:
Who said I was hating? I was simply stating facts, and making a point of doing some research, I could care less about hating someone work, because eventually there gonna get better, you just have to give them time, I was hating on anyone.

haha im not saying your hating on any1 i dont even know why i said that
i think i was trying to make it rhyme?!?!
haha
but yea i mean hes already good no doubt about it

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Sugar Coated Version: Decent, continue working and you will get there soon.

Real Life Version: ****, complete ****, work your *** off some more and put more than 20 mins of work into it and it will look 100x better

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:
Real Life Version: ****, complete ****, work your *** off some more and put more than 20 mins of work into it and it will look 100x better

he said hes new cut him some slack dude

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
You don't learn anything by everyone handing you the candyassed way out. You learn by someone telling you how it is then you strive to make it better. If everyone sugar coated everything then we would still be sitting in ****ing caves.

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:
You don't learn anything by everyone handing you the candyassed way out. You learn by someone telling you how it is then you strive to make it better. If everyone sugar coated everything then we would still be sitting in ****ing caves.

very true
but some people are the opposite, they usually quit doing photoshop if everyone is commenting like you just did haha
and on top of that he didn't start working with photoshop till yesterday so you saying that will make the chances of him giving up higher
that was me once---aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh good times, good times
haha

S

savingEon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Real Life Version: ****, complete ****, work your *** off some more and put more than 20 mins of work into it and it will look 100x better[/QUOTE]
ok i dont think you get it....that was my first EVER time even looking at photoshop and dark already **** loads of tools and what not setup...i had no clue what i was doing...its not like my on my first time im gonna make something good so just ease up a little on the insults k:thumbup:

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't get mad, im just telling you how it is, Now take what I said and prove me wrong.

S

savingEon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:
Don't get mad, im just telling you how it is, Now take what I said and prove me wrong.
considering that i dont even have photoshop the next time im at darks house i will pwn u:biggrin:

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Y2K tidus said:
considering that i dont even have photoshop the next time im at darks house i will pwn u:biggrin:

haha please let me know when you make another one i wanna see
and why dont you get photoshop
its free you know :tongue:
will not really free but if you want to no how to get for free ill pm you with instructions

Top Bottom
Login
Register