gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx" .set gpad_button_lst
gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp" .........8
.set r_gamma "god".s

S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anybody knows this dont post a tut. just spread via pm to TRUSTED MEMBERS. i wanna keep this thing alive if its true

C

Cali Alec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, you forgot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMuDdZWoTDE]YouTube - No Clipping in CoD4 *Again*[/ame]

S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so its a cfg. GODDAMN WE NEED TO START TESSTINg. or you could tell it to me :frown:. im trusted not to leak. i swear to god. ive been on this site for 2 years.

C

Cali Alec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
sideflyingcows said:
or you could tell it to me :frown:. im trusted not to leak. i swear to god. ive been on this site for 2 years.

Nah, I'm good.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
sideflyingcows said:
so its a cfg. GODDAMN WE NEED TO START TESSTINg. or you could tell it to me :frown:. im trusted not to leak. i swear to god. ive been on this site for 2 years.
with 77 posts? damn.

S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damn. well it was worth a shot. T_T

yeah well this site hates me. had an account in january of 2007 and had around 200 posts. but when i try to recover the password i never get an email. it even says email sent but nothn. so i had to start a new one. then found a better site. then that site got boring. so i came back 2 yeaers later. already talked to the admin and he cant help me

C

Cali Alec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Look, I'm sure someone will leak it...(Not me) If I was the one flipping out because some kid posted a video showing he can do it, I would probably be humping his leg, begging for the tutorial. But hey, I'm sorry. I don't want this to get patched right away.

X

xDEREKx

Reaction score
Sin$
Cali Alec said:
Look, I'm sure someone will leak it...(Not me) If I was the one flipping out because some kid posted a video showing he can do it, I would probably be humping his leg, begging for the tutorial. But hey, I'm sorry. I don't want this to get patched right away.
agreed.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
sideflyingcows said:
damn. well it was worth a shot. T_T

yeah well this site hates me. had an account in january of 2007 and had around 200 posts. but when i try to recover the password i never get an email. it even says email sent but nothn. so i had to start a new one. then found a better site. then that site got boring. so i came back 2 yeaers later. already talked to the admin and he cant help me

because there was a little fiasco that happened and alot of **** got deleted by mistake. you musta been a victim.
nobody hates you.

S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh, damn. did NOT know that.

well the tuts at gamedeviants.com but you have to have diamond. ANY BODY :tongue:ANY BODY.:tongue:

gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx" .set gpad_button_lst
gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp" .........8
.set r_gamma "god".s

thats it

heres a pic. got no falses in hash block calculator

screenshot3w.png

as of now i doubt this is the way to do it. but it is somewhat close. i will keep trying.

E

emachines2042

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL do you guys not understand? posting topics like these MAKE people leak **** like this, ?

S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wanted it to leak. but i saw this on one of the comments on gamedeviants. but havnt tried yet so i cant confirm :thumbup:

D

Discography

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow very nice, would be easier if there was a different button to activate though, just glad to see it back :biggrin:

I was trying to do it, changed the values and then resigned and used teh hash calc, when i played in-game none of my buttons worked apart from the movment ones lol.

I then dashboarded it and then changed it in main menu and then i could move but no noclip, anyone else been trying?

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying only with god mode, I doubt it will work but here goes nothing.
EDIT: Didn't work, seemed plausible :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register