What's new

Discussion treyarch is unblocking strings ?

• Thread starter oBLACKIECHANoo
  • Start date
  • Views 3,765
B

Bryan Got Swag

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
ok idk if true but if all unblocked(conversation only not names) it would make things more clear
and modding isnt against the law

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

modding the game in anyway isnt against the law and anyways the game you bought now belongs to you not them not the store YOU its not like your modifying all the games out there you just modding your own personal copy
but thats disputable but anyways the courts tried to get me with that **** before and my attorney used the fair use docterin and i was than found innosant of all charges cause i wasnt making money off it
"fair use" docterin will save our asses if they decide to sue everyones *** on this site
just remember if your not making money off of it its 100% legal(speaking in the sence of modding not like giving drugs to someone)

This has to do with the End User License Agreement or Software License Agreement. You do not own the game. You own the media the game is on. The game is still property of the publisher. By purchasing the game, you are in fact legally binded to the license whether you like it or not. I suggest you read the Software License Agreement A.S.A.P. cause it clearly states "You shall not hack or modify(or attempt to modify or hack) the program, or create, develop, modify, distribute or use any software programs, in order to gain(or allow others to gain) advantage of this program in an on-line multiplayer game settings inclduing but not limited to local area network or any other network play or on the internet."

I don't know where you studied law at but EULA's are legally binding. Software isn't owned, it's licensed. I repeat isn't "owned" it's "licensed". So I suggest you put down that law degree you printed from your computer :tongue: and grab the manual from your Call of Duty : World at War and flip to the last page and read the entire thing.

Oh yeah, I was in the software development business for a long time so no I'm not a lawyer but I do know the licensing aspect. So technically you can be sued by Activision if you were caught modding, not saying they would do that but they retain the right to do so.

Hope this sheds some insight on the situation for anybody thinking just because you or someone bought the game, doesn't give you special rights to do whatever you want with it :cool:.

MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post..

Modding is stupid anyway, should just play the game the way it was supposed to be played, so you deserve to be sued if you mod the game!!

I

integratedzero

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
any one want to try unbluring it this all ive got not good with this kind of thing
0rjdchat001001pp
jdchat001001p.png

J

josedlcrn

Reaction score
Sin$
well what ever it is they should do it because it will higher their sales on the new zombie maps

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bryan Got Swag said:
This has to do with the End User License Agreement or Software License Agreement. You do not own the game. You own the media the game is on. The game is still property of the publisher. By purchasing the game, you are in fact legally binded to the license whether you like it or not. I suggest you read the Software License Agreement A.S.A.P. cause it clearly states "You shall not hack or modify(or attempt to modify or hack) the program, or create, develop, modify, distribute or use any software programs, in order to gain(or allow others to gain) advantage of this program in an on-line multiplayer game settings inclduing but not limited to local area network or any other network play or on the internet."

I don't know where you studied law at but EULA's are legally binding. Software isn't owned, it's licensed. I repeat isn't "owned" it's "licensed". So I suggest you put down that law degree you printed from your computer :tongue: and grab the manual from your Call of Duty : World at War and flip to the last page and read the entire thing.

Oh yeah, I was in the software development business for a long time so no I'm not a lawyer but I do know the licensing aspect. So technically you can be sued by Activision if you were caught modding, not saying they would do that but they retain the right to do so.

Hope this sheds some insight on the situation for anybody thinking just because you or someone bought the game, doesn't give you special rights to do whatever you want with it :cool:.
your using the built in game features to "change gameplay"
and even than the fair use doctrine will still fall into effect cause your "modding the game" for critical purposes(aka your criticizing the way the game was made)
and the "A.S.A.P" agreement applies to everything in the digital age and the fair use doctrine has saved my *** when i needed it
in fact its still undergoing debate but the A.S.A.P act possibly will be abolished cause everyone thinks if you buy it its yours(kinda like whats fair is fair)
and because the A.S.A.P act is so unclear on what a violation of it is and the A.S.A.P act only applies to online multiplayer games(aka the multiplayer option on cod 5)
so in general we could modify the coop section of the game cause it is out if the jurisdiction of the A.S.A.P act
and there is another law(i forgot when it was made or what its called) stating once you buy a product it legally belongs to you(its in the copyrights section or something like that and thats not a full description its a breif description pretty much in plain english so people can understand it) so the A.S.A.P act is violating another part of the us constitution so in general it depends on the supreme court judges feelings on the topic(and honnestly a bunch of old dudes and chicks know the whole if i buy it its mine thing)
and yes a case like this will make it to the supreme court easily
and yes your right on the licensing aspect but yet again it wont appily cause its conflicting with other parts of the us constitutions copyrights section

X

XeNoNPeNgUiNv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am also trying to unblur it but, they blurred it kinda good. and I would love somebody's help on trying to read it!

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
your using the built in game features to "change gameplay"

I don't even need to explain why this is wrong.

KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
and even than the fair use doctrine will still fall into effect cause your "modding the game" for critical purposes(aka your criticizing the way the game was made)

You're not criticizing the way the game was made, if it was made the way your mods had it you wouldn't want to play it because it'd be ****ing stupid. Then you'd be modding to make it normal.

KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
and the "A.S.A.P" agreement applies to everything in the digital age and the fair use doctrine has saved my *** when i needed it
in fact its still undergoing debate but the A.S.A.P act possibly will be abolished cause everyone thinks if you buy it its yours(kinda like whats fair is fair)

I'm pretty sure you're the only person who has made the assumption because you buy something the whole thing, in it's entirety is yours. Whoever doesn't realize that is truly stupid and should probably be charged.

KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
and because the A.S.A.P act is so unclear on what a violation of it is and the A.S.A.P act only applies to online multiplayer games(aka the multiplayer option on cod 5)

NO! SO WRONG!

KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
so in general we could modify the coop section of the game cause it is out if the jurisdiction of the A.S.A.P act

^This is the line of truth. I'm on the truth side. Guess which side you're on.

KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
and there is another law(i forgot when it was made or what its called) stating once you buy a product it legally belongs to you(its in the copyrights section or something like that and thats not a full description its a breif description pretty much in plain english so people can understand it) so the A.S.A.P act is violating another part of the us constitution so in general it depends on the supreme court judges feelings on the topic(and honnestly a bunch of old dudes and chicks know the whole if i buy it its mine thing)

Good god you're the wrongest person I know.

KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
and yes a case like this will make it to the supreme court easily
and yes your right on the licensing aspect but yet again it wont appily cause its conflicting with other parts of the us constitutions copyrights section

Yes it will go to court and yes modders who are included will likely be persecuted. Probably the only time you've been right.

C

chocolate cakex

Reaction score
Sin$
Look i doubt any of this will happen.... we arent dip****s, we arnt dumb***es we can work and think of a way to fix this:cursing:. :thumbup: TEAMWORK:thumbup:

C

cdklein92

Reaction score
Sin$
i think if Treyarch went through the trouble of bloacking offf mods that they are not going to go back and change it

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i couldnt unbur it, but this is what ive been able to decode so far.

/when i modded mp, i ---- - noclip ----------- no ---- i dont ------ ----- ----- - ----- 1336 -- --- something
/i belive that, but youve already come --- -- why ---- ---- now?
/we know your gamertag is x360c, youre email, your full name - lets not force the issue. we just ---- -- send the - -- ------- to --I ----- who have ----- ---- ----- to have - -- --- --- -----------
/I may be fun to you to ---- ---- ---- ---- already, but that's not fun to the other players
/we may be able to limit this to just private matches, that way you modders can still have your fun
/but you have to play ball or i cant promise anything...
/if you do that --- ----- ------- -------- --- ---- ---------
/i couldnt ------ a --- ---- -- ------ ---- Cheater912 along ---- --- -- ------ -------- ---- --------- ----- -----
/i dont know what ---- -----, i am just -------- a knowing how you are handling the keyboard commands
/and time is of essense - we have deadlines here at the studio that are comping up fast
/-- ----- ----- if you ----- a -------- made -- ------ ----- --- WII keeps -------- there ----- -- --- ----- -- ----- --------- ---- ---
/private of course
/chicken doesnt come before the egg brett
/you ----- ---- ---- --- of --- friends - -- ----- ---- - ------ you ----- ---- ------ --- already pissed ---- of god mode - ------. They ---- --- ---- -- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- something like that
/we know how zombie god mode is activated - we dont protect profile data like we did MP
/we're already on that
/I am ------- - knowing - how you are ------- commands we have ------ out for ----- ---- ---- ----
/To ----, --- --- --- --------- I ---- above --- ---- --- ------ --- --- --- -- - ------
/whats --?
/cheater912
/---- -- --- --- ----- ---
/you ------ -- -----
/i have. I ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -------- to where you just said "--"
/--, -- -- ------ -- --- ----- -- ---- -------

hyphends represent things that cant be read

J

JRI96

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
idk if they will but it would be smart on their end if they want ppl to not mod in real matches let ppl have fun and do it when its not competive i mean idk about u guys but when i get out of the zombie map i quit as soon as i tie my legit level.

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was able to read most of it, its really not important info at all. in one part the guy said: it may be fun for you to spam nube toobs at people, but its not for the other playes. LOL

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
I don't even need to explain why this is wrong.

You're not criticizing the way the game was made, if it was made the way your mods had it you wouldn't want to play it because it'd be ****ing stupid. Then you'd be modding to make it normal.

I'm pretty sure you're the only person who has made the assumption because you buy something the whole thing, in it's entirety is yours. Whoever doesn't realize that is truly stupid and should probably be charged.

NO! SO WRONG!

^This is the line of truth. I'm on the truth side. Guess which side you're on.

Good god you're the wrongest person I know.

Yes it will go to court and yes modders who are included will likely be persecuted. Probably the only time you've been right.
you are so wrong
dude just think about it logically
your xbox 360 and hdd are NOT licensed to you
the game is
any files on your hdd are yours not anyone else
they belong to you
hardware can NOT be licensed to you UNLESS you sign a contract which the xbox 360 does not include(cause you own it not ms)
you can mod it to do what ever is legal(and case mods are ok but disk mods are not cause its conspiracy to attempt piracy)
its in the same base as all computer software
you just can not modify the software
cod 5 whether you install it or not its software
as long as you dont mod any of the disk files or burn the game or anything of that sort your safe
just think of it as a word doc
just cause ms word generated the doc doesnt mean its ms
that file(similar to the savegame.svg) is yours and you can do what ever you want to do with it
so your savegame.svg is yours not treyarchs
treyarch only own the game they sell you and your game disk doesnt come with a gamesave.svg it just makes them
so technacally speaking you can modify the file with out legal problems but xbox tou
states that if you modify your colsole or files on your console online you are due for bann if you are caught
other than that ms can not sue you and they honnestly wouldnt waste the time
if you want to know more message me KN1GHTH4WK241
and ps you are criticizing the game cause you dont like the original way the savegame.svg was made so you modified it to make it better that is a form of criticism

0xidium

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i couldnt unbur it, but this is what ive been able to decode so far.

/when i modded mp, i suck @ noclip ****ing**** no **** i dont devour small d***s I munch 1336 or eat something
/i belive that, but youve already came on my *** so why **** **** now?
/we know your gamertag is x360c, youre email, your full name , lets not force the issue. we just **** in send the m f'n ****kass to GUI ****s who have ****s mmmm ****s to have a **** in my *** and hi im BiLLy
/It may be fun to you to fuck shit shit hoes already, but that's not fun to the other players
/we may be able to limit this to just private matches, that way you modders can still have your fun
/but you have to eat balls or i cant promise anything...
/if you do that and suck succulently while mom fucks your cat
/i couldnt even get time to asssex with Cheater912 along with his uh kinky buttsex shit goddamn I wanna r*** him
/i dont know what the hell that means, i am just interested in knowing how you are handling the keyboard commands
/and time is of essense bro we have deadlines here at the studio that are comping up fast
/uh amigo amigo if you werent a dickfart made of cheese and balls WII keeps ****ing there asses in the games so x360c is a beacon of light in a dim world
/private of course
/chicken doesnt come before the egg brett
/you already piss shit and off and friends i <3 really hate u alottttt you have AIDS therefor you already pissed shit of god mode I r homo. They suck *** **** in *** holes fuck fuck shit fuck something like that
/we know how zombie god mode is activated cuz we dont protect profile data like we did MP
/we're already on that
/I am caring about knowing how you are executing commands we have blocked out for these long long years
/To shay, I'm a m'f'ing crab I have above HIV, AIDS, blah blaaaah blah but hey I know CoD Tools creators GT
/whats it?
/cheater912
/Kiss my *** you idiot ***
/you ate out ur mother
/i have. I really just went to town and back on her vag to where you just said "no"
/Dude, ur mom is quite honestly in my opinion the most ugliest *****...

L

lol93

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
kk plz unblock the strings so we can use them in private matches only plz :smile:

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
well wouldnt that be nice. i really dont understand why not, i mean we should be able to mod with our friends in Private Matches. If they do it correctly there wouldnt be a way to have it spread to ranked so i dont understand the problem.:thumbdown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register