What's new

Tutorial Pic [TUT] How To Have HUD in Hardcore/Switch Teams/Custom Class in Oldschool

• Thread starter Cali Alec
  • Start date
  • Views 3,209
C

Cali Alec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, someone requested a picture tutorial, so here it is.

Step 1:

5an7t4.png

Step 2:

2md2gkp.png

Step 3:

2ekoggj.png

Step 4:

29v1ohl.png

Step 5:

2itsc47.png

Step 6:

mv4t9v.png

Step 7:

r7690w.png

i57r6x.png

I know there is a text tut, but pictures always help :wink:

Hope it did help :thumbup:

C

Cali Alec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
iShockin said:
what do the old school classes do can u get the hud in cod 5

Old School classes in CoD4, mean you can choose a custom class in Old School. (Usually you spawn with a scorpion and have to find your own weapons.) And yes, team switching and HUD in Hardcore work in CoD5 :smile:

I

iShockin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cali Alec said:
Old School classes in CoD4, mean you can choose a custom class in Old School. (Usually you spawn with a scorpion and have to find your own weapons.) And yes, team switching and HUD in Hardcore work in CoD5 :smile:
thnx:biggrin:

zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol thanks :thumbup:

these guys are flipping out im like a ghost!! lolololoolololol.

SiKK90

SiKK90

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey very nice tutorial by the way, the pictures helped a lot. This didn't work for me, I dont know what i am doing wrong.

- I loaded my xbox 360 gamertag profile on HxD.
- Followed the tutorial exactly.
- Got host of a search and destroy game and pressed start, selected options, and backed out of the menu and there was no HUD.

Did I do this correct, or did I mess something up?

C

Cali Alec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
SiKK90 said:
Hey very nice tutorial by the way, the pictures helped a lot. This didn't work for me, I dont know what i am doing wrong.

- I loaded my xbox 360 gamertag profile on HxD.
- Followed the tutorial exactly.
- Got host of a search and destroy game and pressed start, selected options, and backed out of the menu and there was no HUD.

Did I do this correct, or did I mess something up?

Make sure you spelled "default_systemlink" right, and make sure you didn't change the hex value of the "." in the .set to 00 (It should be 0A) And did you Hash Block Calc, or resign your profile?

J

JJ03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i did everything changed all of the button_config to default_systemlink(which was like 5) used the hash block calculator, resigned using modio, and still it does not work. Does this no longer work post patch because I go to reload my profile in hex editor and two of the 5 that I changed seem to go back to button_config.:frown:

meant button_default the stuff in the quotes

E

emachines2042

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JJ03 said:
Hey, i did everything changed all of the button_config to default_systemlink(which was like 5) used the hash block calculator, resigned using modio, and still it does not work. Does this no longer work post patch because I go to reload my profile in hex editor and two of the 5 that I changed seem to go back to button_config.:frown:

meant button_default the stuff in the quotes
This doesent work anymore.
i have the same problem as this guy, everything gets reverted back to the original settings.

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna try this out later thanks
but :biggrin: does this become
"buttons_default"set gpad_button_1stick_deflects_max "1".set
to this
"default_systemlink".....................................set
Thanks for any help

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does createfx allow you to fly, well "hover" around the map, but does it also make you invinceable aswell as let you go through walls?

if so could you make a tut for this also? :tongue:

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, a couple of things. First, this DOES still work on COD4 as of 10 AM eastern 7/30. So that's cool. Second, great tut, mad props, cool as hell. Third, I tried putting "experimental_systemlink" instead of "default_systemlink" and I noticed no difference. I was hoping by putting "experimental" instead of "default" that I would be able to use the tactical button layout, but it did not work. Stuck with normal, which I don't like. If you change to tactical in-game, you lose the hud/switch team capability. Last, it seems as though whenever a UAV expires, friendly or enemy, the hud goes away, and I have to go back to Start->Options to get hud/switch teams back. Can anybody confirm this, or does it just happen at random times? Thanks again, great tut. :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register