What's new

Solved Xplorer problems

F

Fire

When I run it I get a message saying "Could not find a FATX drive to open" I'm worried that thats happening because I have the new NXE update thing. Is that the reason or am I over-looking something?

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have vista. If so run the program as administrator. And make sure your hardrive is plugged into your pc. Try different usb ports too. The nxe update only banned some keyvaults it did nothing else for modding.

Upvote 0
S

Shroomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd double check the following :
1.) make sure it's all plugged in and hooked up correctly. like mojobojo said, try different usb ports. you should get a noise and a pop-up window in the task bar for a new drive when it connects.
2.) reinstall the software. it may have missed the drivers for the hard drives.
3.) do as mojbojo said if you're running Vista. run it as admin.

The NXE update has nothing to do with connecting your HDD to your PC. That error message has more to do with the connection or a rights to that drive issue.

Upvote 0
G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well they just said everything I was going to...

by the way I have NXE too and I use xplorer360 still. It's not about NXE

Upvote 0
F

Fire

None of this has worked. My computer lists it on the devices list, but none of the programs will work. It works on other computers just fine though.

Upvote 0
G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download .net framework 3.5. I think that's what it's called. You can find it on microsoft.com

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register