Custom game boosting help!!

• Thread starter xGeTxLucKyx
  • Start date
  • Views 332
X

xGeTxLucKyx

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to custum game boost i want like 3000 custum anybody please help me????

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
to customs boost you need
1. The correct game variant and map.
2. (optional) a modded controller to continuosly push A so that you dont have to.
3. A lot of time

You can probably find the variant and map on bungie.net somewhere, good luck :smile:

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to do it yourself (you must have another player in the party for it to count though) I can send you the map and gametype. I don't have a rapid fire controller so I can't help out with the actual boosting.

J

JaSoN iZz MLG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
custom boosting is where you have a modded controller that continously presses a selected button, in this case the A button is put on re press and it keeps starting the game over and over again. there is a special map that ends the game instantly increasing the amount of games recieved at any given moment. For the record, I have custom boosting controller and I will be doing it tonight. A one month will get you in the boosting parties for 3 days. thats 3 nights while we are sleeping equaling a very high amount of customs, add Jason izz MLG send me a friend request if your interested, in the message put something like im interested in custom boosting. I will start it at 11:30 tonight central time. Thanks
;

Top Bottom
Login
Register