• Views 15,307
SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just refresh the page and if that doesn't work clear your cache and cookies. For further assistance make a thread in the problems ands suggestions section of this site please!

L

livelegend

Reaction score
Sin$
Ummm... I followed everything and I wanted to see AI on Killtrocity mappack, but when I load the game with Yelo, everything seems right and then I can't load ANY of the killtrocity's maps. WTF?

L

LegitModZ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
livelegend said:
Ummm... I followed everything and I wanted to see AI on Killtrocity mappack, but when I load the game with Yelo, everything seems right and then I can't load ANY of the killtrocity's maps. WTF?

Killtrocity dosen inc. AI

X

XAssassin07X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i hit white and black button and there is no pic what am i doing wrong i go to uber and no pic show up wtf

B

b1z3rKeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hold on i didnt feel like readin the whole tutorial you mean you can take pictures and stuff without a capture card??? like just with you xbox???
well modded of course but..you know..can you do videos??

H

helldemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uberscreenshot Tool doesnt work for windows vista what should i do is there another tool to use to make the vids

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, so why can't i use the dlc maps.
if i were to put in the halo 2 disc then could i play them?

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
P I M P 3 D Tut said:
Could I do this for the xbox360?

No

Raidersfan said:
okay, so why can't i use the dlc maps.
if i were to put in the halo 2 disc then could i play them?

I think that if you launch Halo 2 off your harddrive you have all the maps. But I'm not totally sure.

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is an old thread, but I had a quick question:

I got through all the steps down to the very end when I had to start up Uber Screen Shot Tool. I went to start it up and it says "UberScreenshotTool has stopped working" and then gives me an option for windows to check for a solution, or just close the program. I even tried running it in compatibility mode for XP SP2 and that didn't work.

If there is any other way of retrieving the screenshots by simply FTP'ing to a folder and downloading I could to that, but I looked around and can't find where they are stored on the hdd.

Please advise!

Thanks!
-ohlin5

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thanks for your suggestion. I forgot to mention I had also tried that before and it didn't help. After posting I tried disabling DEP and still no luck. I tried it on our XP machine and it worked fine, so it's got to just be something with vista on my laptop. I'd be just fine with FTP'ing and downloading them, but I don't know where they are stored at on the hdd.

Thanks!

EDIT: I did some more searching around on the internet and found an app called Xbox Raw Screenshot Deswizzler that apparently was released because UberScreenshotTool didn't work on Vista. XRSD does work on my laptop and so I guess I got it all figured out!

Top Bottom
Login
Register