• Views 342
Status
Not open for further replies.
s h i i n e z

s h i i n e z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,I recently just found a way to transfer the Double Xp tickets :smile:.
The Way it works is you do the rank Transfer glitch
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gowj-rank-glitch-tutorial.899223/
T
he same way and everything but except when you connect back online you should have carried over all the double xp tickets the original account had so if someone purchases 50 matches then you rank transfer you will receive them also. I have not found out how to transfer without changing ranks or medals at all but i wouldn't mind some help to make this exploit way better. Thanks for reading :smile:
Also i believe i am the founder of this :tongue:

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
ill tell you something. sign into an account that has a double xp purchased and it works for any account signed into the console. so all someone would have to do is sign into ur account. :smile:

s h i i n e z

s h i i n e z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill tell you something. sign into an account that has a double xp purched and it works for any account signed into the console. so all someone would have to do is sign into ur account. :smile:
Really? then there would be no need for my method this is wayyy easier lol but i never knew that and does it stick or just until you go to the dashboard?

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? then there would be no need for my method this is wayyy easier lol but i never knew that and does it stick or just until you go to the dashboard?
sticks to the account. as long as the full amount of games are there.
its worth testing out with a 10 game or something. i know i had it working when i was recovering for VIP.

iSoul

iSoul

Awesomesauce.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
sticks to the account. as long as the full amount of games are there.
its worth testing out with a 10 game or something. i know i had it working when i was recovering for VIP.
Where would we be without Pat xD .

s h i i n e z

s h i i n e z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it also works for VIP. if you own VIP then sign into another account. it will unlock the medal. for them.
The VIP I have but i had got from a friend and purchased on my xbox so i had no way of knowing that but for future reference now i know :tongue: 
Where would we be without Pat xD .
Lol i have no idea,all i know is i wouldnt have no reaper skin or medal :tongue:

JackMunroee

JackMunroee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We actually would be a bad gears community if Pat wasnt here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register