What's new

Discussion Black Ops 2 Leaked Loading Screen- Der Krammer (Real or Fake?)

Novera

iNovera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by that? Care to show examples of your theory?
about this dlc i will only say hidden stuff , for proof of what i am talking about search for my backgrounds and riza el ghazi background and find similarity between us it will be enough proof

G

GermanSurvivalists

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The picture looks real, but nowadays there are also photoshop pros in the CoD area. Another thing is, that the grammar is completly wrong, it should be "Die Kammer" and not "Der Kammer". I know this since I'm German and I don't think that Treyarch would do such a huge mistake. This just has to be fake.

DerMuffins

DerMuffins

Reaction score
Sin$
The picture looks real, but nowadays there are also photoshop pros in the CoD area. Another thing is, that the grammar is completly wrong, it should be "Die Kammer" and not "Der Kammer". I know this since I'm German and I don't think that Treyarch would do such a huge mistake. This just has to be fake.
What does Die Krammer mean in English? And yeah I'm learning German in school and if it is "Die" Instead or "Der" there is no way Treyarch would screw that one up.

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
der reise = The giant, Die Rise = The rise, der kammer = The Chamber. they both mean The. Die applies to Feminine/Plural while Der is masculine.
What does Die Krammer mean in English? And yeah I'm learning German in school and if it is "Die" Instead or "Der" there is no way Treyarch would screw that one up.

G

GermanSurvivalists

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
der reise = The giant, Die Rise = The rise, der kammer = The Chamber. they both mean The. Die applies to Feminine/Plural while Der is masculine.

Woooh, do you really want to teach a native speaker of German?
I know that "the" is "Der, Die, Das" in German.
But "Der Kammer" is just totally wrong, "Die Kammer" is the only possible way.
And I don't think they meant the German "Die" in Die Rise, I think they meant the English one.

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And I don't think they meant the German "Die" in Die Rise, I think they meant the English one.

I bet google translate knows more than you , and you guy all fighting over die grammar , lol

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about DerMuffins ? or diemuffin

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering they have already had two maps with the word Der in them (Der Riese, Nacht der untoten) it sounds right to me...

Ozzypozzy

Ozzypozzy

But you can just call me Ozzy.
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering they have already had two maps with the word Der in them (Der Riese, Nacht der untoten) it sounds right to me...
Herp Derp That's because it's German. Does that mean that anything that's in German simply saying "the" is related to zombies?
Although Der Kammer, NOT Der Krammer, means The Chamber it does sound like a plausible zombie map, hopefully going back to a Shangri-La type map, I loved the style of it and would like to see it again. As well as that the load screen does look legit, so I'd say it looks legit and probably is but don't assume that anything German is legit.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Herp Derp That's because it's German. Does that mean that anything that's in German simply saying "the" is related to zombies?
Although Der Kammer, NOT Der Krammer, means The Chamber it does sound like a plausible zombie map, hopefully going back to a Shangri-La type map, I loved the style of it and would like to see it again. As well as that the load screen does look legit, so I'd say it looks legit and probably is but don't assume that anything German is legit.
I was not simply stating that because it is in German it must be a map... I was commenting on the grammar discussion that was happening above.

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be real but revolution just came out so even if a map were to get leaked i don't think it would be for a few weeks and the bottom right corner is the same as the one for die rise and usually the bottom corners are part of the picture to the next map.

SINERGY

SINERGY

Se7enSins Bad Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
They did mean the English one. Your an idiot if you think that die in die rise means "the." And Der Krammer is not just a name its a place too.

Ozzypozzy

Ozzypozzy

But you can just call me Ozzy.
Reaction score
Sin$
I was not simply stating that because it is in German it must be a map... I was commenting on the grammar discussion that was happening above.
Should've read the rest of the post before opening my mouth...

DerMuffins

DerMuffins

Reaction score
Sin$
I know Der, Die and Das I just didn't know what "Krammer" meant. But thanks anyway haha.

G

GermanSurvivalists

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Krammer isn't a word in German. I just think it should be Kammer, thus the faker didn't research it properly and messed it up.

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Krammer isn't a word in German. I just think it should be Kammer, thus the faker didn't research it properly and messed it up.
Krammer was a misstype by the OP. The picture says Kammer which is chamber in german.

Top Bottom
Login
Register