• Thread starter Coke vs Pepsi
  • Start date
  • Views 722
C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the zombies community was starting to get bored of Tranzit and the other smaller survival maps you could play on. The survival maps were getting repetitive and on Tranzit it was taking too long to get from place to place, and the Pack-a-Punch annoyed everybody. The always exciting new wonder weapon turned out to be garbage. Treyarch's zombies game mode was slowly falling apart. The drive hat kept everyone playing was trying to achieve the Shotgun rank and for the highly anticipated new zombies map with the new Turned game mode. Tranzit was boring and parts made it annoying. The new map Die Rise was the perfect fit to bring back zombies on its feet! The cool new environment with creative ways of travel and getting perks and pack-a-punch is ingenious. The new wall weapons are powerful and everyone loves them from being OP in multiplayer, with the exception of the SVU. The map is mysterious and EVERYONE was surprised. It is challenging and very unique with few negatives and I think it was a beautiful addition to the game. Turned on the other hand... I am not even getting into that.

Reply on your opinion of the new map!

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Best thing they did with that whole game. I wish I didn't have to shell out 15$ for that one map...cause I'm not gonna touch those multiplayer maps.

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly liked the general idea of transit. sure the map sucked in many ways but I would have loved for them to expand on the idea into die rise.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
With some modifications of course
Yes of coarse. I personally don't like die rise that much, mostly because of the way its built and how you get around. I don't know why but it makes me feel like they thought of Shangri la when making it. I LOVED Shangri la but I don't love die rise

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't really like it, but that is just my opinion. Its fun just way too complicated for me

BetterThanKush

BetterThanKush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes of coarse. I personally don't like die rise that much, mostly because of the way its built and how you get around. I don't know why but it makes me feel like they thought of Shangri la when making it. I LOVED Shangri la but I don't love die rise

I know exactly what your talking about, the power room looks like a chinese sweatshop, but it reminded me of shangri-la too.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
I know exactly what your talking about, the power room looks like a chinese sweatshop, but it reminded me of shangri-la too.
I don't like the idea of a maze that has areas that if you jump down you cant get back unless you run a loop around the entire map. I like the close quarters maps like Shangri la but not when its like Die Rise is.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I hated the map as it is very confusing at first and you will go down no matter how good you are... Now I love it as I know every corner of the map.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
At first I hated the map as it is very confusing at first and you will go down no matter how good you are... Now I love it as I know every corner of the map.
I'm sure I'll feel this way too once I get unbanned from multiplayer and I can play online with friends with persistant perks, ect without having to system link or play local. But with mainly playing solo local I just feel like the map isn't that fun.

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure I'll feel this way too once I get unbanned from multiplayer and I can play online with friends with persistant perks, ect without having to system link or play local. But with mainly playing solo local I just feel like the map isn't that fun.
People make everything better

Top Bottom
Login
Register