What's new

Solved Xsata & Halo 3 -.-

O

olloX3

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,
Im new to this forum so please dont flame me i just want some help here. =P

Anyways, i bought an XSATA to my Xbox 360.. i inserted into my xbox and then i started it up.. POOF it couldnt read my Halo 3 disc.. then i changed disc to Halo Wars and that worked.. (i was confused REALLY CONFUSED:.() then i plugged in the USB to my Xbox 360 and into my PC. I restarted it and BAM my Profiles were gone. But i could start Halo 3 now. I want this to work.. i mean having the XSATA on my xbox 360 and be avaible to play Halo 3 at same time. :cursing:

Thanks,
olloX3

J

JFS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok that happens let it say could not read try again and itl work it happens to me every time i mod but my modding still works.

Upvote 0
O

olloX3

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, i got it to work. but i cant play any maps :/ failed to load.. something. im confused:?

Lol now i cant even start the disc its same as i posted first.. WTF please help me =(

Upvote 0
ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
olloX3 said:
Lol, i got it to work. but i cant play any maps :/ failed to load.. something. im confused:?

Lol now i cant even start the disc its same as i posted first.. WTF please help me =(

i dont have much experience with xsata, but, try unplugging everything, plug xsata in and your hdd, boot up with no disk in, make sure you're loggged in to your profile, then insert halo 3. :wink:

Upvote 0
T

TLB4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a 360 will fail the disc the first time, if you do anything. Just hit eject, and then push it back in and it will load the game.

Upvote 0
O

olloX3

Reaction score
Sin$
TLB4 said:
a 360 will fail the disc the first time, if you do anything. Just hit eject, and then push it back in and it will load the game.

What's eject? i dont get it, my english aint that good.

olloX3 said:
What's eject? i dont get it, my english aint that good.

Lol, never mind i found it but it still says "The disc was unable to read."

Upvote 0
N

Nomical

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok with xsata:

If it is plugged into Xbox 360 and PC then you won't load disks and no profiles.

If it is plugged into Xbox 360 and not PC then you can load disks and load profiles.

To mod you need the save the usermap, plug Xsata into your PC and reboot you 360. Then open Xplorer360 go to:

Partition 3->Content->(profile)->4d5307E6->00000001

And find the usermap with the most recent date (yes they are really screwed up). Extract it open it up in Forge (or what ever editing software you use), edit it and then
save it. Open it in .::CONcept::. then rehash and resign. transfer back on to HDD on Xplorer 360 and unplug from PC, reboot 360 and load up the mod.

:smile: hope I helped you.

Upvote 0
O

olloX3

Reaction score
Sin$
Dr Spazam said:
Ok with xsata:

If it is plugged into Xbox 360 and PC then you won't load disks and no profiles.

If it is plugged into Xbox 360 and not PC then you can load disks and load profiles.

To mod you need the save the usermap, plug Xsata into your PC and reboot you 360. Then open Xplorer360 go to:

Partition 3->Content->(profile)->4d5307E6->00000001

And find the usermap with the most recent date (yes they are really screwed up). Extract it open it up in Forge (or what ever editing software you use), edit it and then
save it. Open it in .::CONcept::. then rehash and resign. transfer back on to HDD on Xplorer 360 and unplug from PC, reboot 360 and load up the mod.

:smile: hope I helped you.

Dude, i wasnt asking for that help lol.
I was asking for help about reading problems while having XSATA on my HDD on my XBOX 360.:huh:

Upvote 0
N

Nomical

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
yes:

Upvote 0
O

olloX3

Reaction score
Sin$
Dr Spazam said:
yes:

Lol, i dont even have it connected to PC.. i just hooked up the USB but it still says unable to read disc.. WHY !:cursing:

Upvote 0
N

Nomical

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Try deleting the Cache;

1. Turn on your Xbox 360.
  2. Scroll across to the system tab and select the storage devices option.
  3. Highlight the hard drive or memory unit option (it should say "Hard Drive, 12 GB free", for example).
  4. (on NXE) Press Y for "Drive options".
  5. Enter the following button sequence: X, X, LB, RB, X, X. The following message should appear: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"
  6. Select "Yes".

Upvote 0
O

olloX3

Reaction score
Sin$
Dr Spazam said:
Try deleting the Cache;

1. Turn on your Xbox 360.
  2. Scroll across to the system tab and select the storage devices option.
  3. Highlight the hard drive or memory unit option (it should say "Hard Drive, 12 GB free", for example).
  4. (on NXE) Press Y for "Drive options".
  5. Enter the following button sequence: X, X, LB, RB, X, X. The following message should appear: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"
  6. Select "Yes".

Didn't work. :frown:

JFS said:
dude wish i could help...

contact codejunkies and ask for support?

I could try.

Upvote 0
ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try an updated version of xplorer360 ill upload some for you 1 min..

i think that xsata uses xplorer360 right? well heres Xplorer360 versions beta6 and extreme2

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/210837118/Xplorer360.beta6_and_extreme2.rar

password is "se7ensins"

this isnt probally the problem-solver but why not?

Upvote 0
Flex Offender

Flex Offender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FUKING NOOBLETS!IF UR NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS THEN DONT BOTHER MODDING! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT UR GETTING URSELF INTO THEN DON'T DO IT! ITS NOT THAT HARD! LEARN BEFORE U DO! U TARDY NOOBLETS!!!~:cursing:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register