Status
Not open for further replies.
greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I want it because I was at the Wiz and Mac concert with you. <3 Spyro.

cpalex56

cpalex56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might not have 200 posts but i have been around for a real long time. I want it because my gamestop "forgot to put my preorder bonus on my receipt" My favorite color is periwinkle

Brian

Brian

$ ‍Kri$py Kreme $
End of the Year 2012 Grizzled Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll trade you 14 day for it. If not, then I would like it to make my Spartan look dope.

ProfessorCrystal

ProfessorCrystal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because i live in UK and we get nothing good :frown: and i love spyro favorite game as a kid <3 and It's red :biggrin:

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly you mounted me when I was Cynder, I deserve a little something back after the immense pounding you gave me.

Fav color: purple.

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I would like to have the Helm simply because it really looks cool. Played Halo for a very long time and missed out on getting alot of the things that came in the future when it came to pre-ordering things which really sucks. Perfect example, I missed out on the Reach Flame and Bungie Day Flames. I got my Halo 4 at gamestop and they for some reason didn't give me my content for ordering it and they cannot give me it now which is entirely stupid.

Overall, the helm would just look really nice on my character and cause you know my mom told me I was special :smile: LOL.

Favorite Color: Purple.

TheSilverhead

TheSilverhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted deadeye for laughs because I have a droopy eye. Dead eye, yeah? Also because Sgt. York is like a great-uncle, and I inherited his shooting skills. Favorite color is the '67 Nova Inferno Orange. I know I don't have 200 posts, but meh.
I wonder if you hate me....

iNoble

iNoble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright CT leeegooo!... I want this helmet giveaway because I'm the ****, I walk on toliet paper. I been reppin my city since the burg, I'm ridin round and i'm gettin itttt. It's mine? I spend it! I slay p**** like Pewee Herman doing his Cat Daddy. & I'm talking fineee females like Martha Stewardt with a broken ankle tryna do the dougieee! I'm fresh... But more than anything, I'm the most intense gamer. I find my self in my room with my Nike sweatband on sippin on that purp, sweating like a pedophile in the chucke-e-cheese ball pit! But hey man, that's just me. Favorite color... p**** Pink.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like it and why I want it is none of your buisness >:]. My favorite color is a dark shade of purple.

Anyway to be honest I would like this code because I've had an interest in that particular helmet ever since I laid my beautiful brown eyes on it. It is in my opinion the best helmet you can get other than the Mark VI, anyway that's it. My favorite color is still honestly purple.

2 Chainz

2 Chainz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In it FTW!!!!!!!!!!

I deserve it, because it me. I like Orange.

Gahdsey

Gahdsey

Thug Life
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I want it because I love Halo. I like the color green because of the herb. Smells good.

Springer The Nerd

Springer The Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i want it because i broke my penis... so now all i can do is play xbox all day and it would be nice to look cool while having a broken penis.
my favorite color is purple

iado

iado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please? Well there is no reason other than I want it for why I want it. Why I should get it on the other hand... I tried for as long as possible on the gameplanet site, approximately 500 IP address and a 100 proxy servers no luck, before it became a mexico exclusive I wasn't able to load the site due to it's horrible servers until it was removed from the list. I normally don't post every time someone gives away something for these sorts of thing. i am posting now because it is something that I want and can actually use, unlike avatar awards or skins that I can unlock the armor it is on in game. As for my sob story, I guess you could consider the first part one but no tears were wept, my computer is still a live and time that would have been wasted some other way was wasted that way instead. As for additional reasons I didn't post a fake story and I said Please. As for favorite color Damascus steel which is technically to colors but I could simplify it to light grey silver or dark grey silver (I prefer the light grey silver in it). So I predict a 1/257 odds of me getting it if you use a random number generator and if you have ever done the math involved in counting cards those are really good odds (most likely higher than the odds of any other sequence of cards coming into play). So the odds are always against me but who can blame a guy for trying.

P.S. If you do actually read everyone of these peoples posts including mine you are very considerate and I have to give you props. (Same goes for if you choose me)

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I want this helmet, because to be honest, I just want it to look cool. Stating that I have all the Halos doesn't mean I deserve it anymore than the next guy, it just means I like Halo. I would like this helmet because it looks good, and I want something unique.

Favorite Color: Blew

And you and I need to play H4. I get sick of getting matched with scrubs that use ARs and they suck :frown:

The Mexinerd

The Mexinerd

dank memes
Platinum Record Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
because my sig makes you laugh
favorite color: navy blue

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Decided to do a giveaway with my helmet since some dumb noob decided to get
the trading thread closed. Anyways I would like you to tell me why you deserve it. And your favorite color for the lulz. I will decide the winner tonight at midnight CST.

Rules: 200 posts and I have to not hate you.
SNIP

KGO

Ello Spyro, I am just posting on here for the heck of it. :tongue:

My reason of wanting the helmet is because I have been playing halo since it came out. With this being said, I have also been a huge gaming fan since I was little. Plus the fact that this helmet is extremely sexy and deserves a sexy owner such as myself. :wink:

k9qhj.jpg

My favorite color is blue. :biggrin:

Good luck with the giveaway Spyro. :smile:

Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite color is red. I want the helm for a variety of reasons such as I am a completionist for exclusive in-game items for any game whether it be armor in halo or camo in gears/cod, I really think the dead eye helmet is the coolest looking one in the game and once I get it I will never take it off my spartan on Halo 4. I'm only missing dead eye to have all the exclusive armor for Halo 4 so if you gave me the code I would be grateful.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly you mounted me when I was Cynder, I deserve a little something back after the immense pounding you gave me.

Fav color: purple.
Sorry if that was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register