Editting a page to be printed.

• Thread starter ForrrestMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 450
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForrrestMaster

Ok, so I am currently enrolled in like 5 online courses. And a way to exempt most of the **** is to take the diagnostic at the beginning of every section and if you get a high enough grade you get to test out of it. Its called ApexVS. But, they dont keep records of it, so you have to print it out and show it to the teacher. How would I stop it from printing, edit the numbers, and make it print?

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could print to a PDF (use doPDF), open the document in Photoshop, make your changes and print from there

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could also take a screenshot of your page, paste it into a photo editing program and do the work, print

F

ForrrestMaster

I was going to try it, but the screenshot and the printed page are different :frown:

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
scan the printed page and then put the image in photoshop. match fonts and re-print.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember a tool which acted as a virtual printer to capture it as a PDF which can then be later edited at will. I'll look into that if you haven't already solved your problem.

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
I remember a tool which acted as a virtual printer to capture it as a PDF which can then be later edited at will. I'll look into that if you haven't already solved your problem.
Please share with us, that would be useful in the near future :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register