Status
Not open for further replies.
Paragon

Paragon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant get banned for this, Gearbox basically want you to mod it as they dont care.
It's not Gearbox we need to worry about, though. It's Microsoft. If you go hopping into random games on a level 150 save, someone's probably going to report you. Microsoft hears about the report and bans you. They hate modders. Anyone who will ban you for making your avatar green will sure as hell ban you for game save modding.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Awe that sucks well at least you tried it. It would of been freaking awesome if it would of worked. Being a level 1 with instant cd for action ability oh well. Guess they forced us to be level 100 or so. So we are forced to show or selves. Instead of sneaking around in the dark. Anyways thanks for the fast response it was well appreciated. If i come up with any more epic ideals. I will be sure to let you know.
its all good. i want to post cool **** like you guys want. but more research has to be donw

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So question, If you were to be level 100 and you are on playthrough 2.5 is everything level 100 also?

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it level 100 and how much damage does it do?It would be cool it was like in borderlands 1 where it didnt matter what level you were you could have a modded gun that did 2million damage at level 1.you get what im trying to say?lol
thats no fun.

M

M0HANRAJ

Reaction score
Sin$
^ thanks for the saves pat, and I see your also sporting Halo 4 early! XD

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is 150 the games cap? Could we see it that high in future DLC?

Abraham Lincoln

THE POOP DOCTOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't use this save, it disables the ability to search for online games in matchmaking, and no one will be able to join your game, if you host one.

optimusburrito

optimusburrito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't use this save, it disables the ability to search for online games in matchmaking, and no one will be able to join your game, if you host one.
if you do online games yeah it does; if you play with friends it doesnt matter

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
If or trying to play online with this. Or asking for it. Or just search with lvl 50. Then load game then pick the lvl 150

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for asking this pat, But why is the mechromancer saying its lvl 50?

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
KHz ote="Hardstyle 7s, post: 5883561, member: 398326"]Sorry for asking this pat, But why is the mechromancer saying its lvl 50?[/quote]
Kuz I.misses a 1 in the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register