• Thread starter oOCAMPBELLOo
  • Start date
  • Views 352
oOCAMPBELLOo

oOCAMPBELLOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The awkward moment on Fifa when you have a million coins, an 87 Rated squad, and all the achievements. I now have nothing to do :frown:

C

CaptainPhill

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll take a Marco Reus of you if you're feeling generous. Christmas comes early.

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The akward moment when you realise you can make a s**t load of money by selling coins on Ebay.

oOCAMPBELLOo

oOCAMPBELLOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you had asked me yesterday you could have had Two ... Nah, eBay doesn't like me selling coins ever

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Give some of the other game modes a go, imo FUT is the worst part of FIFA this year, H2H and Career mode for me!

oOCAMPBELLOo

oOCAMPBELLOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give some of the other game modes a go, imo FUT is the worst part of FIFA this year, H2H and Career mode for me!

I've made a start to head to head seasons, I can't take career mode, It's always a carbon copy of Previous years

oOCAMPBELLOo

oOCAMPBELLOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro clubs is pretty good, Also for any UT players, I'm gonna do 100k for £10 so :smile:

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You feel like a cool guy, huh? Jk. I almost got every achievment. You could still bring up the 87 overall.

oOCAMPBELLOo

oOCAMPBELLOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You feel like a cool guy, huh? Jk. I almost got every achievment. You could still bring up the 87 overall.

Haha too cool, nah was just saying, Fifa's annoying me this year, thinking about just trading it in, and playing Halo 24/7 seen as its now leaked

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me all your coins?? Haha. Just sold all of my coins to an old buyer from my ebay days. Got nearly no coins now. It hurts.

Bicep

Bicep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont blame you tbh if you would, if I had that sort of money that would be the first thing I would do lol :smile:, also dont get shite players.. get the best you can like bale, ribery, reus(I know they play in the same position). have a play I did it on the last fifa and enjoyed alot!

Top Bottom
Login
Register