What's new

Solved Updating to newest freeBoot without anything?

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have access to my CPU key, and my DVD Key, I am on the Kinect dash, I don't know my NAND, Nor do I think I can get to it. I just know that I have a Xenon mb. I need to do this so I can play the Borderlands 2 Game I dled. Thanks guys!

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Flash360. Dump your NAND.
I think I did that correctly, I have a flashedmp.bin on my desktop, What do I do with that? And where would I have a tutorial to update to the most recent FreeBoot? I don't even think I have freeboot installed now..

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I did that correctly, I have a flashedmp.bin on my desktop, What do I do with that? And where would I have a tutorial to update to the most recent FreeBoot? I don't even think I have freeboot installed now..
It's called xebuild now. freeBOOT ended at 9199. Flashdmp.bin is the correct file. You use that to update using any NAND building program.

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's called xebuild now. freeBOOT ended at 9199. Flashdmp.bin is the correct file. You use that to update using any NAND building program.
Any recommendations for a NAND building program? And What else do I need to download besides that? And you're saying that I can set this all up with just me knowing my CPU key and DVD key with only that flashedmp.bin ?

DeadSox

DeadSox

Xbox Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
Xebuild. And yes, open your nand in xebuild, enter your CPU key, choose the dash you want to go to, and voila, a new image is created to be flashed back to your jtag with flash360

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
what moses said. just take your flashdmp.bin and rebuild it in either xebuild or jrunner. select your desired dash revision and BOOM, you got a updflash.bin. copy that to the root of a flash drive then pop it in your xbox, boot xellous, then your on 15574.

Top Bottom
Login
Register