• Start date
  • Views 1,055
DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, I don't just buy the phone. I sell the old one first! Since the 4 was still fairly new, and was unlocked, i was able to sell it for around $400 in which i won a 4S on auction for around the same!
Okay well then you got pretty lucky xD

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't even talk about needing an upgrade. I have a 3G that is coming up on 4 years old. lol This will be the best upgrade ever. Also I know it doesn't have a lot but I am going to be sticking with Apple. The OS it way more developed then Android IMO and it is easier to use. It is quick and efficent unlike Android. I would add that my whole family is on iPhones but that really isn't a reason to get the iPhone 5. Since I will need all new power cords it really isn't helpful that my family is all Apple.
Damn dude that blows. And I hate android OS too. I think it's really sluggish and just not as simple as iOS. My friends have androids and I play with them sometimes and they just suck haha

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't see the point in paying for a phone that is behind current phones that have been out for months? And still no microSD?

XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't see the point in paying for a phone that is behind current phones that have been out for months? And still no microSD?
You have to learn this man(Megan) whatever the f**k you are. Apple isn't building a phone(they are but that's not the point) they are building a computer. :tongue:

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to learn this man(Megan) whatever the f**k you are. Apple isn't building a phone(they are but that's not the point) they are building a computer. :tongue:
They are building outdated tech so their loyal sheep will bring them money for a new number on the back of a phone... :tongue:

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I would rather just stick with my 4s and just use my itouch's warranty to get the new gen of that

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't like the improvements, don't buy it. Simple as that.

oONathaii

oONathaii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have a HTC wildfire S, and it really sucks, i don't know why i have put up with it for so long!, i have pre-ordered the iphone5 16gb and i will be getting it on the 21st but i can cancel before then, so i just got one before everyone goes AWOL and buys one. But i still not sure whether its worth it?

1. because i still need to pay £150 to cancel my HTC contract (can someone tell me if i can just cancel the direct debit? or will they go nuts for that?)
2. its a 16GB is that sufficient enough?
3. it is expensive but (£36 a month, unlim data/text/mins) but it does seem like a reasonable deal.

I just not sure what to do, any one go any opinion on this?

Alle

Alle

Your Boy
Platinum Record Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Snip.
For those of you planning to use the iPhone 5 on any other cellular provider in the USA besides AT&T will not be able to call and browse the web at the same time due to Sprint and Verizon's cellular towers not being able to handle that yet on the 4G LTE network.[/CENTER]
That statement is false. My phone can call and use LTE/EVDO at the same time. The reason the iPhone 5 cannot is because it doesn't use the svdo chip which can do data and voice simultaneously. Right now only HTC phones with it can. Verizon's towers do support it and are far superior in coverage and reliability than at&t. No need to make stuff up.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have a HTC wildfire S, and it really sucks, i don't know why i have put up with it for so long!, i have pre-ordered the iphone5 16gb and i will be getting it on the 21st but i can cancel before then, so i just got one before everyone goes AWOL and buys one. But i still not sure whether its worth it?

1. because i still need to pay £150 to cancel my HTC contract (can someone tell me if i can just cancel the direct debit? or will they go nuts for that?)
3. it is expensive but (£36 a month, unlim data/text/mins) but it does seem like a reasonable deal.

16 GB is never sufficient

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

1. If you're unhappy with the phone then it's worth cancelling the contract.
2. I'd say yes. I've pre-ordered the 16 gig because I use Spotify for all my music needs; so my storage won't be taken up by music.
3. Is that the plan that 3 are offering? If so I'm on the same deal; it's pretty sweet.

XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
That statement is false. My phone can call and use LTE/EVDO at the same time. The reason the iPhone 5 cannot is because it doesn't use the svdo chip which can do data and voice simultaneously. Right now only HTC phones with it can. Verizon's towers do support it and are far superior in coverage and reliability than at&t. No need to make stuff up.
http://modmyi.com/content/8777-sprint-verizon-iphone-5-won-t-let-you-talk-surf-web-same-time.html
You really never learn to f*cking read do you?
For those of you planning to use the iPhone 5 on any other cellular provider in the USA besides AT&T
Stop f*cking talking. You really make me want to shoot you.

Last edited:
Tweets

Tweets

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got the iPhone 4 yesterday for .99 cents. Why would i pay an extra $200 for a bigger screen?

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got the iPhone 4 yesterday for .99 cents. Why would i pay an extra $200 for a bigger screen?
Well, You're not just paying for a bigger screen....Considering that you got the 4, you would be paying for all of the 4s + 5 upgrades..... which is pretty big...

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Java is such a corrupt software and is way too buggy to be using on a mobile phone. At least Linux is more secure and requires less RAM to run such a device.

That is the worst comparison I have ever seen. Java is a programming language and linux is an OS. Programming languages also cannot be "corrupt software". Android uses the linux kernel so not really sure what you are trying to get at.

Top Bottom
Login
Register