• Views 1,711
LicketyxSplit

LicketyxSplit

Get rich or Die tryin'
Reaction score
Sin$
http://licketyxxsplit.deviantart.com/gallery/
^^The link is really light^^
Here is my portfolio on all the photo manipulations that I have done. Some of you have seen most of these I think, but for the people who didn't get to see these, well, here ya go... Give me some feedback on them if you'd like. I have more pieces on my desktop but they aren't all that great. But anyways, Enjoy!the photo manipulations that I have done. Some of you have seen most of these I think, but for the people who didn't get to see these, well, here ya go... Give me some feedback on them if you'd like. I have more pieces on my desktop but they aren't all that great. But anyways, Enjoy!

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Learn how to render, it looks like your just using the eraser.

Out of those five, the only semi-decent one is Destruction.

LicketyxSplit

LicketyxSplit

Get rich or Die tryin'
Reaction score
Sin$
Learn how to render, it looks like your just using the eraser.

Out of those five, the only semi-decent one is Destruction.
Destruction is the one that everyone else thought wasn't the best... And I think my renders look pretty d*mn good.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Destruction is the one that everyone else thought wasn't the best... And I think my renders look pretty d*mn good.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
You ever know why they tell you to let somebody else proof read your stuff in reporting, or maybe in your case english classes? Its because things you write/make in your brain is completely different to what comes out on paper.
That being said, you should always be humble when making stuff, but dont bash your own stuff.

Let me use the transformer thingy though as cnc
I dont like the explosions, they look pasted on.
There isnt much depth, the jets could look a little farther away.
I like the concept of it though, but I would of gave it tunnel vision depth. (basically blur the grass in the fg infront of the main focal, and around the trees in the edges of the piece.
I think this one is your best because of the potential de geso

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And I think my renders look pretty d*mn good.

They are far from good. I'm not trying to insult you, just giving you advice.

The "rendering" in the Under the sea one is the worst. Look at the mountains at the top, have you ever seen mountains that look like that?
Don't use the eraser to render stuff...especially not with a soft brush.

Here's a really good tutorial:
http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?s=ea4c63300f5a85a1654172425213c995&showtopic=101768

LicketyxSplit

LicketyxSplit

Get rich or Die tryin'
Reaction score
Sin$
They are far from good. I'm not trying to insult you, just giving you advice.

The "rendering" in the Under the sea one is the worst. Look at the mountains at the top, have you ever seen mountains that look like that?
Don't use the eraser to render stuff...especially not with a soft brush.

Here's a really good tutorial:
http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?s=ea4c63300f5a85a1654172425213c995&showtopic=101768
I know, I was just kidding... I like when people give me feedback.. And the under the sea one was a total mess up, I rushed on it and was tired as hell. And I know its not all that great. But I didn't use the eraser all that much, just for the clouds and smoke and stuff like that... And thanks for the link, i'll check it out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register