• Thread starter UBA Fatman UBA
  • Start date
  • Views 2,775
UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll donate $5 as soon as eBay unlocks my money. (should be soon)
Awesome! I'll add you onto the list of donators.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember DreamFX for a moment as at the time I had not been to into graphics. I was a super scrub at the stuff. Now I'm trying harder than ever and I can say it's partially DFX's fault lol. I won't be able to contribute at the moment but if there ends up being a premium type thing, I would have no problem paying that and a little extra if cash isn't tight at that moment.

Can't wait :smile:

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So far everything is going according to plan. I figure that, at the latest, we'll be fully functional two weeks from now. However, we should be usable much sooner.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
So far everything is going according to plan. I figure that, at the latest, we'll be fully functional two weeks from now. However, we should be usable much sooner.
Glad to see it's coming along. I am super excited to do this again.

VividArt

VividArt

Logo Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to see this happen as well, however I'm not exactly in a position to donate any money. I'm more than willing to post around on the site if it gets going though.
Agree also with oneshot, I would need to see where you guys are headed i can post around and try to help, But as of right now I need all the money i can get.

Top Bottom
Login
Register