What's new

Discussion I bought the atlas Project so....

• Thread starter Revenge
  • Start date
  • Views 8,494
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Revenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought TAP yesterday and i was looking at the files ect and im sorry to tell you guys but from what i have seen this is pretty much leak proof.

If the file is leaked they with remove the server and render it useless i highly doubt that it will be leaked and working unless someone roots there server and steals the files that are server side.

As for Projectsable.....lol

If anyone wants the TAP Files im sure we can trade something Pm me Btw my Jtag is online right now been up 47minutes just playing around.

If i find anything ill post

Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Experienced Veteran Stickied Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
g

Proof of which thing?
Online JTAG. I thought the Atlas Project was a load of garbage. Could've sworn I saw someone expose the method or something to that effect a few weeks back. I could be wrong.

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Am i the only one who thinks the atlas project sounds like it is some "ancient greek experimental catapult"?

R

Revenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Online JTAG. I thought the Atlas Project was a load of garbage. Could've sworn I saw someone expose the method or something to that effect a few weeks back. I could be wrong.
I have no cap card how else can i show it?

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The files have already been leaked, no one will trade you anything for them.

Also, proof would be nice.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
The files have already been leaked, no one will trade you anything for them.

Also, proof would be nice.
Learn to read
The files that were leaked were old and that server is no longer used, he is on the new server so aslong as its not mass leaked the can have some use.

COMBAT MODZ

B4TTL3R34DYMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wouldnt the nand or files they provide still have to have the sign in checks removed or modofied so that the console u have at yur house could sign into live? what i mean is just because they have a server u have to go thru to get to live, doesnt mean they can run these checks on the fly on yur console right? wouldnt the console that u would try to connect to live have to have the checks removed or modified? anyone can setup a server, proxy, whatever and only give people access with permission. am i totally thinking about this the wrong way? idk. i dont know how the ********* project works. its late.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought TAP yesterday and i was looking at the files ect and im sorry to tell you guys but from what i have seen this is pretty much leak proof.

If the file is leaked they with remove the server and render it useless i highly doubt that it will be leaked and working unless someone roots there server and steals the files that are server side.

As for Projectsable.....lol

If anyone wants the TAP Files im sure we can trade something Pm me Btw my Jtag is online right now been up 47minutes just playing around.

If i find anything ill post
gg getting deauthed

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Learn to read
The files that were leaked were old and that server is no longer used, he is on the new server so aslong as its not mass leaked the can have some use.

Read what? The op mentions nothing of the sort.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody here cares about the faglas proect. Sorry.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool. You wasted money to get a JTAG online for a little bit.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What would a dumb of memory yield when he's online?
I feel like that would be very useful, although I don't even know where any part of the NAND is loaded in memory..... so not very useful to me.

Toxic Rain

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
TAP is a load of BS You have to be a true no load to pay 500 just for a spot and you also have to cut them a profit if you host. you paid them 500 and then they need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register